Al Franken’s First Bill: Providing Dogs for Wounded Vets
While spending months fighting post-election legal battles to claim his U.S. Senate seat, Al Franken had plenty of time to work on his legislative agenda. So once Franken was cleared to become the junior senator from Minnesota, he wasted little time in getting his first bill passed.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Security Company Seeks Dismissal of Abu Ghraib Torture Charges because Victims were not Allowed to Leave Iraq
- 5 Biggest Banks Gain another Victory in Control of $700 Trillion Derivatives Market
- Is Living in the United States Bad for Your Health?
- Is FBI Running out of Time to Solve Civil Rights Era Cold Cases?
- Alabama City Told Traffic Camera Violators to Appeal to Non-Existent Court