Billions in Cash Shipped out of Afghanistan
Top officials in the Afghanistan government are helping funnel billions of dollars out of the country, say U.S. investigators. Members of the U.S. Department of Justice, the FBI and the Drug Enforcement Administration sent to Afghanistan estimate that more than $3 billion in cash has been “openly flown out of Kabul International Airport in the past three years,” according to The Wall Street Journal.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Labeled “Losers” by Romney and Palin, Tesla Motors Pays off Government Loan 5 Years Early
- Neighbors Sue Photographer in “Rear Window” Case
- Appeals Court Rules Government Cannot Deny Visa on “Terrorism” Grounds without a Stated Reason
- Director of the National Reconnaissance Office: Who Is Betty Sapp?
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion