Obama Staff Salaries 15% Higher Than Bush Staffers
Even though President Barack Obama followed through with his pledge to freeze the salaries of White House staffers making more than $100,000, Team Obama is making 15% more than what George W. Bush’s crew made in 2008. An analysis by National Journal’s Hotline on Call revealed that Obama although did indeed freeze the top salaries, he also has more people working for him than Bush. The salary information was posted on the White House website, a first for any administration.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Saudi Arabia’s New King, Salman bin Abdul-Aziz Al Saud Has Been Target of Lawsuits by Survivors of 9/11 Attacks
- A Win for Federal Whistleblowers as Supreme Court Sides with Fired Air Marshal
- Housing Trust, Penniless for 7 Years, Finally Gets Funding to Fight Homelessness
- Chicago Man Jailed for Acting as High-Priced U.S. Lobbyist for Sanctioned Dictator of Zimbabwe
- Senegal’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Babacar Diagne?