Obama Staff Salaries 15% Higher Than Bush Staffers
Even though President Barack Obama followed through with his pledge to freeze the salaries of White House staffers making more than $100,000, Team Obama is making 15% more than what George W. Bush’s crew made in 2008. An analysis by National Journal’s Hotline on Call revealed that Obama although did indeed freeze the top salaries, he also has more people working for him than Bush. The salary information was posted on the White House website, a first for any administration.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Who Is Andrew Bindman?
- Director, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: Who Is Ileana Arias?
- Secretary of Treasury: Who Is Steven Mnuchin?
- Secretary of Commerce: Who Is Wilbur Ross?
- Acting Administrator of the Administration for Community Living: Who Is Edwin Walker?