Obama Staff Salaries 15% Higher Than Bush Staffers
Even though President Barack Obama followed through with his pledge to freeze the salaries of White House staffers making more than $100,000, Team Obama is making 15% more than what George W. Bush’s crew made in 2008. An analysis by National Journal’s Hotline on Call revealed that Obama although did indeed freeze the top salaries, he also has more people working for him than Bush. The salary information was posted on the White House website, a first for any administration.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Vice Chair of the United States-China Economic and Security Review Commission: Who Is Dennis Shea?
- Chair of the State Justice Institute: Who Is Chase Rogers?
- Acting Chair of the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights: Who Is Patricia Timmons-Goodson?
- Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration: Who Is Scott Gottlieb?
- Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims: Who Is Robert N. Davis?