Obama Staff Salaries 15% Higher Than Bush Staffers
Even though President Barack Obama followed through with his pledge to freeze the salaries of White House staffers making more than $100,000, Team Obama is making 15% more than what George W. Bush’s crew made in 2008. An analysis by National Journal’s Hotline on Call revealed that Obama although did indeed freeze the top salaries, he also has more people working for him than Bush. The salary information was posted on the White House website, a first for any administration.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FBI Accused of Trying to Turn Defense Security Officer into Spy in 9/11 Military Hearing Case
- Tyson’s Control of Chicken Farmers Borders on Feudal
- Contrary to Obama Claims, 88% of Deportees Committed Minor Infractions or No Crime at All
- Oklahoma Gov. Fallin Signs Bill Banning Minimum Wage Increases by Cities
- Federal Agency Charges for Reports Available Free Online