FBI Raids Murtha-Friendly Defense Contractor
Agents from the FBI, the IRS and the Defense Criminal Investigative Service raided the Windber, Pennsylvania, offices of Kuchera Industries and Kuchera Defense Systems. The Kuchera companies received $8.2 million in defense earmark contracts in 2008. Over the past decade, Kuchera and its employees have contributed $56,000 to the campaigns of 35-year Congressional veteran Rep. John Murtha (D-PA).
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Border Patrol Sued for Killing a Picnicker in Mexico
- More than 800,000 Foreign Students in U.S.; Most Study Business, Science and Engineering
- Can You be Charged with Murdering Someone You Didn’t Kill?
- Belgium’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Johan Verbeke?
- Qatar’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mohammed Jaham Al Kuwari?