FBI Raids Murtha-Friendly Defense Contractor
Agents from the FBI, the IRS and the Defense Criminal Investigative Service raided the Windber, Pennsylvania, offices of Kuchera Industries and Kuchera Defense Systems. The Kuchera companies received $8.2 million in defense earmark contracts in 2008. Over the past decade, Kuchera and its employees have contributed $56,000 to the campaigns of 35-year Congressional veteran Rep. John Murtha (D-PA).
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Koch Brothers Spent more on 2012 Election than Top 10 Unions Combined
- Store Selling “Smart Gun” Surrenders to Attacks on Online Forums
- 29 States Roll Back Mandatory Sentencing
- After Refusing a Purple Heart, World War II Vet Accepts it…70 Years Later
- How Many Times can Mexico Kill Nazario Moreno?