FBI Raids Murtha-Friendly Defense Contractor
Agents from the FBI, the IRS and the Defense Criminal Investigative Service raided the Windber, Pennsylvania, offices of Kuchera Industries and Kuchera Defense Systems. The Kuchera companies received $8.2 million in defense earmark contracts in 2008. Over the past decade, Kuchera and its employees have contributed $56,000 to the campaigns of 35-year Congressional veteran Rep. John Murtha (D-PA).
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- California Declares E-Cigarettes a Health Threat
- Justice Dept. to Tell Thousands of Immigrants they will have to Wait for Hearings until November 2019
- Groups Sue EPA over Failure to Regulate Stinking Pollution
- Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment: Who Is Kenneth Olden?
- Insurance Companies Avoid Patients with HIV/AIDS by Overcharging for Medications