Which Countries have been Killing Americans? The Trump 7 vs. the Rest of the World
These are the seven countries from which President Donald Trump halted entry to the United States: Iran, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Syria and Yemen.
Including all terrorist acts committed by terrorists who were foreign-born or whose parents were born abroad, the total number of Americans killed by terrorists from the Trump 7 is…zero.
On the other hand, terrorists from other countries have killed 2,689 Americans. Here are some examples.
9/11 Attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the Plane that Crashed in Pennsylvania—2,605 U.S. citizens (2001) (also 372 non-Americans)
Saudi Arabia—15 hijackers
United Arab Emirates—2 hijackers
Fort Hood Shootings—13 Americans killed (2009)
Boston Marathon Bombing—3 Americans killed (2013)
Chattanooga Army Recruiting Center Shootings—5 Americans killed (2015)
San Bernardino Health Center Shootings—14 Americans killed (2015)
Pakistan (one of two raised in Saudi Arabia)
Orlando Pulse Nightclub Shootings—49 killed (2016)
Final Total (including shared responsibility)
The Non-Trump 10 (2,689 killed):
United Arab Emirates—2,605
The Trump 7 (0 killed):
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chief Judge of the United States Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims: Who Is Robert N. Davis?
- Chair of the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars: Who Is Thomas Nides?
- Bears Under Fire in Florida
- Executive Director of the United States Botanic Garden: Who Is Ari Novy?
- Chairman of the Railroad Retirement Board: Who Is Tom Kotarac?