U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 7 Companies that Paid their CEOs More Than They Paid in Taxes
- Pentagon Censors Document that was Already Published in Full 18 Years Ago
- Recent Veterans more likely to be Employed than Non-Veterans
- Baltimore Prosecutors Withdraw Evidence of Cellphone Tracking because of FBI Non-Disclosure Agreement
- 11 No-Fly Zones in the United States