U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Bank Customers’ Right to Sue Financial Institutions on Verge of Being Restored
- In Questionable Journalistic Move, NBC News Relocates Entire Evening Broadcast to Trump Tower
- Top Egyptian Official Blames “Tom and Jerry” Cartoons for Middle East Violence
- FDA Enacts New Rules to Keep E-Cigarettes Away from Kids
- Alabama House Passes Bill Halting Prosecutions of Pregnant Women Taking Prescription Drugs