U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Administration Sides with Hunters over Protection of Gray Wolves
- Cleveland Mayor Forced to Apologize for Claiming 12-Year-Old Shot by Police Was Responsible for his own Death
- Immigration Officials Move to Deport 150 Bosnian Serbs Accused of War Crimes
- Independents Outnumber Both Democrats and Republicans in 44 of 50 States
- Female Guards once again Allowed to Touch Guantánamo Prisoners