U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Health Insurers Do End Run around Requirement to Cover Pre-Existing Conditions
- Jewish Groups Pay to Send U.S. Police to Train in Israel
- House Votes to Block Easy Disclosure of Corporate Financial Statements
- Increased Purchases of Guns Ends up Funding Wildlife Research…and Shooting Ranges
- Nation’s Worst Cancer Doctor Pleads Guilty to Medicare Fraud