U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is Prosecution or Rehabilitation the Better Response to Home-Grown Terrorist Recruits?
- Biggest, Oldest Trees Most Likely to Succumb to Global Warming; Small Plants May be Spared
- Capitol Police Ordered to Get More Training after Leaving Guns in Public Restrooms
- Director of the Transportation Security Administration: Who Is Peter Neffenger?
- Director of the Bureau of Economic Analysis: Who Is Brian Moyer?