U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Orders U.S. Troops in Afghanistan to Keep Fighting for a 14th Year
- Supreme Court to Decide if Violent Threats on Facebook are Free Speech or Criminal Acts
- Goldman Sachs Gets Harsh Words but Open Pockets from Congressional Subcommittees
- Obama Justice Dept. Insists Details of Anti-Iran Campaign are so Secret they won’t Say Why It’s Secret
- Is Volleyball a Threat to Islamic Extremists?