U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Fracking Industry Wins Weak Ingredient Disclosure Rule
- Widely Used Polygraph Test Proves Faulty
- Study Demonstrates Election Official Bias against Latinos
- Since Killing 13, Fort Hood Shooter Has Earned $278,000 in Salary as Army Psychiatrist
- Tightened Arizona Border Security Pushes Migrants to Dangerous Routes, More Deaths