U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Only Country of 47 to Vote against Investigating Possible Human Rights Violations during Israeli Occupation of Gaza
- European Union Court Slams Poland for Helping U.S. Torture Program
- Ominous Drying Up of Groundwater that Supplies Nine States
- Missouri Voters will Decide if Phone and Email Privacy Should be Added to State Constitution
- U.S. Ambassador to Honduras: Who Is James Nealon?