U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FCC Puts U.S. Cell Phone Routing System in Hands of European Firm despite Security Warnings
- EPA Targets Airplane Emissions
- Former Tennessee Dam Workers Claim Toxic Coal Ash Caused Illnesses
- Guantánamo Judge Accused of Secretly Allowing Destruction of CIA “Black Site” Prison Evidence
- Republican and Democratic Lawmakers Speak in Different Languages