U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- More Police Departments than Previously Thought Use Portable Surveillance Systems to Spy on almost Everyone
- House Ethics Office Earns Its Keep, but Senate’s Not Interested
- Facebook Asks DEA to Stop Creating Fake Profiles
- The 25-Year-Old Unsolved Kidnapping that Led to a Significant Increase in the Recovery of Missing Children
- Tennessee Woman Jailed for Having Overgrown Lawn