U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Did Doctored Pentagon Reports Mislead Congress and Obama about the Rise of ISIS?
- FDA Warns of Inaccurate Medical Tests that Put Thousands in Danger
- 5 States Rank as Failures in Preparing for Extreme Weather Events
- Walmart Worker Fired for Recycling $5.10 Worth of Cans
- In Illinois, Marijuana Businesses (Unlike other Industries) are not Allowed to Make Campaign Contributions