U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Millions of Dollars in Shadowy Campaign Money Fuel Presidential Campaigns
- Twitter Pulls Plug on 125,000 Extremists’ Accounts
- Millions of Americans are Unwitting Investors in Gun Industry
- New Jersey Fourth State to Sue VW over Excess Diesel Emissions
- 6 Degrees of Separation Now Down to 3 ½, Claims Facebook