U.S. Leads Developed World…in Income Inequality
When determining how wealthy a country is, there’s more to it than simply measuring the size of its economy. A nation can have an enormous gross domestic product (GDP), which is used to classify the top developed states in the world, but if much of the economic wealth is concentrated in a few hands, leaving the rest of the population struggling, is it fair to say the country is truly rich?
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 39% of New York Bank Tellers Need Public Assistance
- IRS Loses $2 Billion a Year to Employer Identification Number Fraud
- Bristol-Myers Accused of Taking Out Life Insurance on Employees without their Consent
- U.S. Drug Defendants Often Coerced into Pleading Guilty
- 18 Unregulated Chemicals Found in a Third of U.S. Water Utilities Tested