Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Was Hillary Clinton, While Secretary of State, Running a Secret Spy Network?
- FBI Begins Tracking Hate Crimes against Arabs, Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims
- TSA’s Guide to Spotting Potential Terrorists at Airports
- Photo ID Cards are not an Effective way to Stop Food Stamp Fraud
- Undersecretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs: Who Is David Shulkin?