Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Four Banks Guilty of Currency Manipulation but, as Usual, No One’s Going to Jail
- Release of Warren Report on U.S. Labor Protection Failures Aims to Counter Obama Fast Track Authority for TPP Passage
- Millions Donated to Cancer Charities Paid for Online Dating, Caribbean Cruises, Hooters Meals and Victoria’s Secret Shopping
- West Virginia Court Allows Illegal Prescription Drug Addicts to Seek Damages from Healthcare Providers
- DEA Operatives Accused of Secretly Operating New Jersey Strip Club