Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Consumer Reports Testing Finds All Beef Shows Signs of Fecal Contamination
- U.S. Spy Agencies Agree to Warn Possible Victims of Attacks and Kidnapping
- Only 3 of 116 Remaining Guantánamo Prisoners were Captured by Americans…and 52 Have Already been Cleared for Release
- Mississippi and Idaho only States without Laws Forbidding Unwanted Sexual Touching
- Improved Economy Leads to more Gridlock as D.C. Passes Los Angeles for Worst Traffic