Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Whistleblower Program Requires Whistleblowers to Register to be Protected
- IRS Gave Arizona Non-Profit Tax Exempt Status despite Record Campaign Money-Laundering Disclosure
- U.S. Lost 30% of its Paid Journalists in 6 Years
- Affordable Rent Slips out of Reach for Majority of Renters
- Supreme Court to Decide if Campaign Lies are Protected Free Speech