Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Lowering Corporate Tax Rate Unlikely to Create More Jobs
- V.A. Doctors Renewed Opiate Painkillers for Patients They Never Saw
- Homeland Security Failed to Follow Its Own Cyber-Security Protections
- Civilian Afghan Deaths from U.S. Drone Strikes Continue to Build Hatred of U.S.
- Group Sues to Provide Legal Rights for Non-Humans