Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Doctors are Primary Source of Narcotic Painkillers for Chronic Drug Abusers in U.S.
- Energy Dept. Gives up on Expensive Nuclear Waste Plant
- Obama Budget Losers: Justice Dept., Small Business Administration, Corps of Engineers
- Army General Tried for Rape
- “Miss Demeanor” Sues to Stop Commercial Use of her Mugshot