Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Government Asks Judge to Toss NSA Surveillance Lawsuits
- Flint Official Warned Against Water Switch
- Federal Elections Official Sued Over Voter Registration Restrictions
- Utah Taking Legal Action Against EPA Over Mine Waste Spill
- Bacteria Found in Home Change With Urbanization