Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Syrian Refugees Already Face a 21-Step Vetting Process for Entering the U.S.
- As World Makes Slow Progress in Closing Gender Equality Gap, U.S. Backslides
- Majority of Republicans Mistakenly Think Unemployment Rate has gone up Since Obama became President
- Birth Control Access Expanded in Two States that Authorize Pharmacists to Prescribe Contraceptives
- At Current Rate of Decline, Homelessness in U.S. Won’t be Eradicated for Another 40 Years