Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Most Domestic Violence Victims Say Police Don’t Believe Them or Make Things Worse
- Bipartisan Coalition Aims to Reduce Virginia’s Role as Nation’s Leader in Juvenile Arrests and Incarceration
- Judge Rules Saudi Kingdom Immune from Legal Action by 9/11 Victims’ Families
- Thousands of Fish Die When California Reservoir Suddenly Runs Dry
- Administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration: Who Is Sarah Feinberg?