Poll: Arnold Schwarzenegger Most Unpopular Governor in California History
Elected in response to voter dissatisfaction with his predecessor, Republican Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today finds himself with the worst popularity rating in California gubernatorial history. The latest Field Poll pegged Schwarzenegger’s approval rating at 23% and his disapproval at 71%.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judges Order Obama Administration to Release Memo Justifying Assassination of Americans
- Oklahoma Legislators, Bowing to Big Business, Raise Rates for Small Producers of Solar and Wind Power
- Cold War could Turn into Wet War if U.S. Navy Dolphins Deploy to Black Sea
- Sale of Post Office Properties Ignored Historical Importance
- Nebraskans Want Colorado to Share Cost of Prosecuting Citizens Caught with Marijuana in Nebraska