Should Obama’s Supreme Court Choice be Non-Ivy League and Non-Northeast?
In addition to weighing the ideological, gender, ethnic and religious composition of the U.S. Supreme Court, perhaps President Barack Obama should consider one more qualification while deciding on a replacement for Justice John Paul Stevens: choosing someone who is not an Ivy League-educated Northeasterner.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- U.S. Energy Grid under Attack
- Texas Bill Allows Police to Seize Guns from People in “Mental Crisis”
- 4 States Pass Laws Hiding Names of Suppliers of Death Penalty Drugs
- Federal Government Charges Researchers with Using U.S. Grant to Help Chinese Commercial Spying