Raise Social Security to 70? What about Workers with Physical Jobs?
There are those in Washington who want to raise the standard retirement age from 65 to 70 in order to ease some of the burden on Social Security. But such a change could force millions of Americans to accept reduced benefits because of the nature of their work.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Labeled “Losers” by Romney and Palin, Tesla Motors Pays off Government Loan 5 Years Early
- Neighbors Sue Photographer in “Rear Window” Case
- Appeals Court Rules Government Cannot Deny Visa on “Terrorism” Grounds without a Stated Reason
- Director of the National Reconnaissance Office: Who Is Betty Sapp?
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion