FDA Ponders Move After Reports of Arsenic in Apple Juice
Having previously attested to the product’s safety, the Food and Drug Administration is now considering guidelines to limit the amount of harmful arsenic in apple juice.
Arsenic in Your Juice (Consumer Reports)
FDA Apple Juice Arsenic Guidelines Expected (by Mark Astley, Food Quality News)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Government Contractors Pay Rate Increased by $190,000 to $950,000 a Year; Federal Employees get 1% Raise
- Almost 1 in 3 Victims of Mass Killings are Younger than 18
- Utah Becomes the State of Choice for Gun Permits
- U.S. Law Enforcement Intercepted Cell Phone Tower Data 9,000 Times in One Year
- Japanese Government Shoves through U.S.-Friendly Secrecy Law