FDA Ponders Move After Reports of Arsenic in Apple Juice
Having previously attested to the product’s safety, the Food and Drug Administration is now considering guidelines to limit the amount of harmful arsenic in apple juice.
Arsenic in Your Juice (Consumer Reports)
FDA Apple Juice Arsenic Guidelines Expected (by Mark Astley, Food Quality News)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judges Order Obama Administration to Release Memo Justifying Assassination of Americans
- Oklahoma Legislators, Bowing to Big Business, Raise Rates for Small Producers of Solar and Wind Power
- Cold War could Turn into Wet War if U.S. Navy Dolphins Deploy to Black Sea
- Sale of Post Office Properties Ignored Historical Importance
- Nebraskans Want Colorado to Share Cost of Prosecuting Citizens Caught with Marijuana in Nebraska