FDA Ponders Move After Reports of Arsenic in Apple Juice
Having previously attested to the product’s safety, the Food and Drug Administration is now considering guidelines to limit the amount of harmful arsenic in apple juice.
Arsenic in Your Juice (Consumer Reports)
FDA Apple Juice Arsenic Guidelines Expected (by Mark Astley, Food Quality News)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When Parents Die, Private Student Loans can Come Due
- Military Judge Orders Release of Information about CIA Torture at Secret Prison
- IRS Paid Bonuses to 1,100 Employees who Underpaid or Didn’t Pay Their Own Taxes
- Two-Thirds of Criminals Released from Prison are Rearrested within 3 Years
- Chinese Government Accused of Sending Spies to Universities in U.S. and Australia