Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- NSA Can Track Every Cell Phone in the World, Collects 5 Billion Records per Day
- U.S. Power Grid Unprepared for Renewable Energy
- U.S. Schools Reversing Get-Tough “Zero Tolerance” Policy
- New Drug Safety Regulations Signed into Law…but They’ll Take 10 Years to Implement
- Young Portland Girl Stopped from Selling Mistletoe but told that Begging is All Right