Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Which Dictatorship will Host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
- More Problems for the Trillion-Dollar F-35: It’s not Good at Close Combat
- ACLU Sues California County where Each Public Defender Forced to Handle 700 Cases a Year
- The U.S. Dentist who Lured a Famous Lion out of its Sanctuary and Killed Him
- Justice Dept. Refuses to Release---or even Talk About—Secret 12-Year-Old Memo on Cybersecurity