Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Americans Wary of Future Science Designed to “Enhance” Human Species
- Arkansas Secrecy Law Hinders Pfizer Effort to Curtail Use of Its Drug for State Executions
- Labor Dept. Orders $1 Million Back Pay for Underpaid U.S. Senate Cafeteria Workers
- As Nominee, Trump Employs Code Words to Fuel Racial Animosity, Say Observers
- Obama Vetoes Bill Limiting Ex-Presidents’ Allowance