Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chairman of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: Who Is Victoria Lipnic?
- Secretary of the Navy: Who Was Philip Bilden?
- Secretary of Labor: Who Is Alex Acosta?
- Acting Assistant Secretary of the Office of Disability Employment Policy: Who is Jennifer Sheehy?
- Acting Solicitor General: Who Is Noel Francisco?