Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Alabama, a Voter ID State, Closes Driver License Offices in Heavily Democratic Counties
- Somalia Ratifies Rights of Children Treaty, Leaving United States as only Holdout
- Buying Their Way into State Dinner in Honor of Chinese President
- Percentage of Americans Working or Looking for Work Hits 38-Year Low
- U.S. Ambassador to Bulgaria: Who Is Eric Rubin?