Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Syrian Refugees Already Face a 21-Step Vetting Process for Entering the U.S.
- As World Makes Slow Progress in Closing Gender Equality Gap, U.S. Backslides
- Majority of Republicans Mistakenly Think Unemployment Rate has gone up Since Obama became President
- Birth Control Access Expanded in Two States that Authorize Pharmacists to Prescribe Contraceptives
- At Current Rate of Decline, Homelessness in U.S. Won’t be Eradicated for Another 40 Years