Congressman’s Foundation Has Money for Golf Outings, but Not for Scholarships
Frontier Foundation, established seven years ago by Congressman Steve Buyer (R-Indiana) to award scholarships, has yet to help any students, but it has financed Buyer’s golf game. Buyer’s foundation has collected more than $800,000, while not giving out a single scholarship, and prompting a government watchdog group to ask for an investigation of the congressman’s operation.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- California Declares E-Cigarettes a Health Threat
- Justice Dept. to Tell Thousands of Immigrants they will have to Wait for Hearings until November 2019
- Groups Sue EPA over Failure to Regulate Stinking Pollution
- Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment: Who Is Kenneth Olden?
- Insurance Companies Avoid Patients with HIV/AIDS by Overcharging for Medications