Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Citibank Study Finds Huge Financial Benefits to Acting on Climate Change
- Use of Solitary Confinement gets Overhaul in California Prisons
- Federal Court Forces Ohio Medicaid Agency to Admit that Spouses are Family Members
- Human Drivers Create Headaches for Law-Abiding Driverless Cars
- For the First Time, Marijuana Use Eclipses Tobacco Smoking among Nation’s College Students