Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Lawsuits Accuse Major Employers of Squeezing Extra Dollars out of Low-Wage Workers
- Temp Workers at Record High; Earn $3.44 an Hour less than Other Workers
- Outsourcing Probation Puts the Costs on the Poor
- California Legislature First State to Ban Disposable Plastic Bags
- Florida Mayor Ejects Atheist from Public Meeting for Refusing to Stand during Pledge of Allegiance