Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- This Year’s Biggest Dark Money Candidate: Marco Rubio
- Resisting FOIA Request, IRS Ordered to Pay Attorney’s Fees in Case Impacting Release of Federal Records
- Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration: Who Is Robert Califf?
- Cambodia’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Chum Bun Rong?
- Laos’ Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mai Sayavongs?