Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Concern over Militarization of U.S. Policy Arises from Trump’s Ceding Civilian Leadership Posts to Generals
- Rollout of Fake News Traced to Money-Hungry Teens in Macedonia Town
- Trump Claims His Support for Dakota Pipeline is Unrelated to His Stock Ownership in Project Participants
- Texas Imposes New Obstacles on Abortion Providers and Their Patients
- U.S. Congress Passes Bill to Bar Companies from Suing Customers Who Post Online Reviews