Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Blackwater Employees Convicted of Murder of 14 Iraqis
- 50% Increase in U.S. Cities Advancing Laws to Restrict the Sharing of Food with Homeless People
- Judge Gives Obama Administration until December to Justify Withholding 2,100 Photos of U.S. Use of Torture in Iraq and Afghanistan
- More Evidence that TV Ads in Judicial Elections Lead to Less Sympathy for Defendants back in the Courtroom
- Police Beating Victim Wins $1,000 Settlement…His Lawyers Get $459,000