Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Secret Surveillance of Americans’ Mail Revealed to be Widespread with Lax Oversight
- MIT Releases Groundbreaking Report on Sexual Assaults on Its Campus
- Toxic Pesticides Banned in Other Countries Continue to be used in U.S.
- Outside Groups Pour $120 per Voter into Alaska Election…So Far
- In Wake of Snowden, FBI Investigates “Second Leaker” Working for U.S. Fed Contractor