Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Leaked Trade Deal Documents Show U.S. Weakened Environmental Protections, Gave Corporate Lobbyists More Say
- 15 States Wielding New or Stricter Voter ID Laws in Run-Up to Presidential Election
- Sioux Tribe Accuses Government of Underfunding Native American Health Care
- Children’s Brain Injuries from Playground Accidents on Rise in U.S.
- Discrimination Continues after Death at Texas “Whites-Only” Cemetery