Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 9 American Insiders Who Opposed Bush Torture Program
- Sen. Coburn Blocks Funding for Veterans Suicide Prevention Web Site
- Social Security Administration Still Collecting Debts from Children of Overpaid Recipients Despite Promising to Stop
- Nominee for U.S. Ambassador to Norway Gives Up; Who Was George Tsunis?
- Lax Oversight of Americans Lobbying for Foreign Governments