Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Outside Political Money Groups Seen as “Shadow Party” that Supplants the Candidates Themselves
- $730 Million in Back Taxes Owed by U.S. Defense Workers with Security Clearances Viewed as Posing Risk
- Thousands of U.S. Weapons Provided to Afghan Forces Are Unaccounted For
- Mystery Surrounds U.S. Justice Department Move to Wrap Anti-Iran Group in Shroud of Secrecy
- Lack of Federal Policy for Paid Maternity Leave May Contribute to Decline of Women in U.S. Workforce