Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Intelligence Contractors Give Millions to Congressional Oversight Members
- Major Tech Firms, Fearing Loss of Profits, Call for Reform of Government Surveillance; Obama Hedges
- Obscure Government Agency Brings Criminal Charges against 107 Bankers, but Stays Clear of Wall Street
- Obama Administration Accused of Cherry-Picking Intelligence on Syrian Chemical Weapons
- Colorado Town Drafts Ordinance Allowing Citizens to Shoot down Drones