Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Has Overseen the Smallest Reduction in U.S. Nuclear Stockpile of Any Post-Cold War President
- V.A. Cut off Benefits of 4,200 Veterans They Wrongly Claimed Were Dead
- U.S. Government and Oil Company Trade Blame 12 Years into Gulf of Mexico Oil Leak that Could Last 100 Years
- Disconnect Persists between Trump’s Lack of Economic Bona Fides and His Supporters’ Belief in Them
- Republican-Backed Ohio Law Eliminating Early Voting Ruled Unconstitutional