Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Both Sides Using U.S.-Made Weapons in Iraq War
- In 75 Largest U.S. Cities, 60% of Police Live Outside the City They Patrol
- Michigan Welcomes Radioactive Fracking Waste Rejected by other States
- Federal Law Requiring Annual Report on Excessive Force by Police has been Ignored for 20 Years
- Airports Reject Fact-Based Women’s Equality Ads