Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Double Standard for Espionage Act as Petraeus Goes Free while Kiriakou and Sterling go to Prison
- Oklahoma Scientists Agreed to Keep Quiet about Fracking-Earthquake Link for 5 Years
- Jeb Bush Asks Donors to Limit Contributions to $1 Million Each…For Now
- Georgia Republicans Approve Anti-Gay Bill while Democrat Takes a Toilet Break
- Too Big to Fail Banks Ranked