Army Contract Employee Claims He Was Fired for Refusing to Submit False Reports
Robert D. Johnson is suing his former employer, Technologists Inc., claiming he was demoted and then fired for not collecting payments from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for work the company did not complete in Afghanistan as part of its government contract.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When Counting How Many People are Killed by Police, Online Databases do a far better Job than the U.S. Government
- Texas County Clerk becomes Focus of Movement to Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- U.S. Government is Still Funding Dubious Abstinence-Only Sex Education Program
- Is Dramatic Increase in Number of Jailed Americans a Warped Version of Job Creation?
- Maryland Court Rules that Police Disciplinary Records can be Hidden from the Public