Army Bans Stars and Stripes Reporter from Covering Iraq Combat Team
Pop quiz time. Recently, the U.S. military banned a reporter from embedding with an Army unit because of his unfavorable coverage of the war in Iraq. Was the reporter from: A) New York Times; B) Washington Post; or C) Stars and Stripes? The answer: C.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- President-CEO of the Inter-American Foundation: Who Is Robert Kaplan?
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?