Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Gov. Rick Snyder’s Top Officials Knew of Flint Water Link to Disease Surge 10 Months before Snyder Told Public
- Colorado VA Clinic Found to Engage in False Recording of Veteran Wait Times
- U.S. House Republicans Pass Legislation to Undercut Federal Anti-Fraud Banking Initiative
- U.S. Election Official under Fire for “Secretive” Action Imposing Voter Citizenship Requirement in Three States
- Most Top Officials in Texas Town Arrested by Feds for Corruption