Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Labor Board Rules McDonald’s May Be Joint Employer of Its Franchise Operations and Liable for Labor Violations
- New Recourse for Those Retaliating Against Whistleblowers: Criminal Investigations
- Battle Rages Over $100 Million Worth of Middle East Oil Sitting Off Coast of Texas
- FBI Ordered to Resume Review of Cases that May be Tainted by Two Decades of Flawed Forensics
- U.S. State Dept. Approves Largest Sale Ever of Hellfire Missiles to Iraq