Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- This Year’s Biggest Dark Money Candidate: Marco Rubio
- Resisting FOIA Request, IRS Ordered to Pay Attorney’s Fees in Case Impacting Release of Federal Records
- Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration: Who Is Robert Califf?
- Cambodia’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Chum Bun Rong?
- Laos’ Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mai Sayavongs?