Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- University Students from 37 Nations Rank George W. Bush less Popular than Josef Stalin and Genghis Khan, but more Popular than Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden
- Secret U.S. Space Plane Launches for Fourth Time in Five Years
- Women over 50 most Common Victims of Online Romance Scams
- Acting Administrator of the Drug Enforcement Administration: Who Is Chuck Rosenberg?
- Director of the Minority Business Development Agency: Who Is Alejandra Castillo?