Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Your Tax Dollars at Work…State Dept. Lobbies Abroad for Monsanto Biotech Seeds
- Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency: Who Is Mel Watt?
- Pacific Islanders Ask U.S. Military to not Use Pagan Island for Target Practice
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit against Wells Fargo in Wrongful Foreclosure Case
- Ambassador from Chad: Who Is Maitine Djoumbe?