Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Are Large-Scale Worker Strikes in U.S. a Thing of the Past?
- U.S. Special Forces Operate in more than 80 Countries
- Is Facebook’s Internet.org the Anti-Net Neutrality in Action?
- City and State Pension Funds Pay Billions in Undisclosed Fees to Private Equity Companies
- Menominee County, Wisconsin is the Binge Drinking Capital of the United States