Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Both Sides Using U.S.-Made Weapons in Iraq War
- In 75 Largest U.S. Cities, 60% of Police Live Outside the City They Patrol
- Michigan Welcomes Radioactive Fracking Waste Rejected by other States
- Federal Law Requiring Annual Report on Excessive Force by Police has been Ignored for 20 Years
- Airports Reject Fact-Based Women’s Equality Ads