Will Norman Eisen be the Next Ambassador to Czech Republic?
Although President Barack Obama has not officially nominated an ambassador to the Czech Republic, rumors are heavy in Prague that the post will go to White House ethics lawyer Norman Eisen. Eisen has no diplomatic experience to speak of, but he does have other qualities going for him—including knowing Barack Obama since law school, and raising substantial sums of money for the president’s 2008 campaign.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Here’s Why Indiana’s Anti-Gay Law is Different from other States’ Religious Freedom Laws
- Obama-Appointed Judge Supports Obama Administration’s Blocking of Defamation Lawsuit against Anti-Iran Group
- Is Chinese Theft of U.S. Corn Seeds a National Security Issue or just another Example of Sleazy Business?
- Federal Hiring of Veterans Keeps Growing and Vet Unemployment Hits 7-Year Low
- Iowa House Set for First Wiccan Invocation in a State Legislature