Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Only in Georgia can Accused Police Officers Attend their own Grand Jury Hearing
- Federal Advisory Panel on Pain has 6 Members with Links to Drugmakers
- Dangers Seen in Use of One-Touch Cell Phone Mortgage App
- Judge Rejects Big Tobacco’s Rewrite of Court-Ordered Admission of Deception
- Death by Guns, Drugs and Cars More Common in U.S. than Other Countries