Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Which Dictatorship will Host the 2022 Winter Olympics?
- More Problems for the Trillion-Dollar F-35: It’s not Good at Close Combat
- ACLU Sues California County where Each Public Defender Forced to Handle 700 Cases a Year
- The U.S. Dentist who Lured a Famous Lion out of its Sanctuary and Killed Him
- Justice Dept. Refuses to Release---or even Talk About—Secret 12-Year-Old Memo on Cybersecurity