Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Judge Clashes with Defense Dept. over Release of Abu Ghraib Photos
- Black Unemployment Rate is Twice that of White and Asian Unemployment Rates
- Appeals Court Rules Native American Skeletons Unearthed 38 Years Ago must be Returned to Tribes
- Federal Court Overturns Amish Hair and Beard Cutting Convictions
- Equatorial Guinea Ambassador Accused of Beating Daughter with Chair Leg