Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Army Claims it’s too Dangerous to Clean Up Radioactive Weapons Test Site in Indiana
- NASA Spent $349 Million for a Useless Lab Tower for a Project that had Already been Cancelled
- For the First Time, Congress Allocates Money to Protect Battlefields from Revolutionary War and War of 1812
- Virginia Legislator will Continue to Serve While Spending Nights in Jail for Sex with a Minor
- U.S. Fertility Rate Hits All-Time Low