Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Biggest Dark Money Spender in 2014 Elections: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Burundi, Rwanda and Nicaragua among Nations Ranked Ahead of U.S. on Equality for Women
- Stonewalling in Georgia: As Election Day Nears, Judge Refuses to Force Secretary of State to Process 40,000 Missing Voter Registrations
- Media Credibility Threatened by FBI Falsification of AP News Story to Locate Bomb Suspect
- Fast-Food Workers Earn $20 an Hour plus Benefits…in Denmark. Why Not in U.S.?