Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- South Dakota Drops Study of Early U.S. History as a High School Requirement
- Increased Penalties for Drug Offenses have no Impact on National Drug Use
- 31% of Federal Employees are Veterans
- Katrina and the Flooding of New Orleans: A Preventable Tragedy Caused by Cost Cutting, a Mistaken Test and Lack of External Review
- Tunisia’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Fayçal Gouia?