Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Border Patrol Sued for Killing a Picnicker in Mexico
- More than 800,000 Foreign Students in U.S.; Most Study Business, Science and Engineering
- Can You be Charged with Murdering Someone You Didn’t Kill?
- Belgium’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Johan Verbeke?
- Qatar’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mohammed Jaham Al Kuwari?