Head of Federal Aviation Administration Resigns after Drunk Driving Arrest
The top official at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has resigned after being arrested last weekend for drunk driving outside of Washington, DC.
FAA’s Randy Babbitt Resigns After Drunk Driving Arrest (by Ed O’Keefe, Washington Post)
J. Randolph “Randy” Babbitt (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- World Trade Organization Overrules U.S. Country-of-Origin Rules for Meat Products
- EEOC Files Lawsuit against 10 Oil Companies for Paying Women less than Men for Same Work
- The $36 Million Marine Headquarters in Afghanistan that was never Used: Who Pocketed the Money?
- House Subcommittee Sets Off Alarms over Funding for Criminal Research and Statistics
- Advocates from Left and Right Agree: End ATF as an Independent Entity