Ambassador to Denmark: Who is Laurie Fulton?
A major fundraiser for President Barack Obama, Laurie S. Fulton, the new U.S. Ambassador to Denmark, has spent most of her career in Washington, DC, first in the U.S. Senate, where she met her first husband, Tom Daschle, and later as a partner in the powerful legal firm of Williams & Connolly.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Scientists Denying Human-Caused Climate Change Fade from Existence…Except in the Media
- How the Obama Administration Charged 3 Pacifists with Violent Acts of Sabotage
- Worst Overcharging Hospital in U.S.
- Attorney Argues Georgia Should Ignore Federal Judge in California Because State Has Gay Marriage
- United States Trade Representative: Who Is Michael Froman?