8 Extremely Little-Known Corners of the U.S. Intelligence Network…and 4 More
While the government spends billions to keep things secret, it also splurges a little on information that’s not so tightly locked away. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, home to the country’s top spook, has published a handbook that highlights some top-secret elements in the American intelligence community. Even experts like Steven Aftergood, who directs the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy, didn’t know about some of the stuff published in the 2009 National Intelligence: A Consumer’s Guide. These include:
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Secretary of Treasury: Who Is Steven Mnuchin?
- Secretary of Commerce: Who Is Wilbur Ross?
- Acting Administrator of the Administration for Community Living: Who Is Edwin Walker?
- Acting Director, Office of Legacy Management: Who Is Thomas Pauling?
- Director, National Renewable Energy Laboratory: Who Is Martin Keller?