8 Extremely Little-Known Corners of the U.S. Intelligence Network…and 4 More
While the government spends billions to keep things secret, it also splurges a little on information that’s not so tightly locked away. The Office of the Director of National Intelligence, home to the country’s top spook, has published a handbook that highlights some top-secret elements in the American intelligence community. Even experts like Steven Aftergood, who directs the Federation of American Scientists’ Project on Government Secrecy, didn’t know about some of the stuff published in the 2009 National Intelligence: A Consumer’s Guide. These include:
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- E-Cigarette Makers Lure Young People by Using other Names for their Products
- Vietnam Veterans Given Less than Honorable Discharges Sue to be Classified with PTSD
- As Legal Marijuana Spreads, Will Big Business Muscle Out Small Providers?
- Florida City Installs Red-Light Camera in Front of Hospital Emergency Room
- Two Americans Convicted of Economic Espionage for China