Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Another Federal Judge Urges an End to America’s “Madness of Mass Incarceration”
- Afghanistan’s Taliban, Not Terrorists, Are Now Main Target of Heavy U.S. Drone Strikes
- Supreme Court Affirms Race as Factor in College Admissions
- GMO Food Labeling Advocates Attack Bipartisan Senate Deal on Industry-Backed Labeling Rules
- Call for Scrutiny of Federal Pain Advisory Panel’s Ties to Big Pharma