Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- National Archives’ Refusal to Ensure Preservation of CIA Torture Report Alarms Rights Groups
- 7 of 10 Most Profitable U.S. Hospitals are Non-Profits
- Police in U.S. Increasingly Oppose States’ Expanded Gun Rights
- New Federal Wind-Energy Rule Would Allow Killing of Thousands of Federally-Protected Eagles
- Congress Pushes Agriculture Dept. To Exempt Ag Industry from Public Scrutiny over Promo Campaigns