Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Syrian Refugees Already Face a 21-Step Vetting Process for Entering the U.S.
- As World Makes Slow Progress in Closing Gender Equality Gap, U.S. Backslides
- Majority of Republicans Mistakenly Think Unemployment Rate has gone up Since Obama became President
- Birth Control Access Expanded in Two States that Authorize Pharmacists to Prescribe Contraceptives
- At Current Rate of Decline, Homelessness in U.S. Won’t be Eradicated for Another 40 Years