Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Americans Wary of Future Science Designed to “Enhance” Human Species
- Arkansas Secrecy Law Hinders Pfizer Effort to Curtail Use of Its Drug for State Executions
- Labor Dept. Orders $1 Million Back Pay for Underpaid U.S. Senate Cafeteria Workers
- As Nominee, Trump Employs Code Words to Fuel Racial Animosity, Say Observers
- Obama Vetoes Bill Limiting Ex-Presidents’ Allowance