Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Payday Loan Regulation May Leave Some in the Lurch
- Illinois Puts Restrictions on Use of Cell Phone Trackers
- Virginia Court Overrules Felons’ Restoration of Voting Rights
- Government Scientists Want Volunteers to Submit Genetic, Lifestyle Information
- Federal Regulators Don’t Release Information on Many Health Provider Breaches