Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Texas Included State’s Drunk Drivers and Child Support Evaders in Tally of “High-Threat” Immigrant Border Arrests
- For-Profit School Continued Predatory Practices for 17 Years after Whistleblower Gave Evidence to U.S. Government
- New Jersey Senate Passes Bill Requiring State to Forgive Student Loan Debt of Deceased Borrowers
- U.S. Sees Increase in Number of Americans with Bank Account Access
- U.S. Ambassador to Brazil: Who Is P. Michael McKinley?