Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Reserve Gives Yet another Gift to Big Banks
- Oklahoma and Nebraska Sue Colorado for Legalizing Marijuana
- CIA Decides that the CIA Hacking into Members of Congress is not a Punishable Offense
- Executions in U.S. Drop to 20-Year Low
- Ambassador to the United States from Paraguay: Who Is Igor Pangrazio?