Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- North Carolina’s Messy Voting Laws Restrict Voting and Support Gerrymandering
- Justice Department Tries to Limit Inspectors General Access to Government Documents
- House Members who Voted to Stop States from Mandating GMO Labeling Received $30 Million from Agribusiness and Food Industries
- Tanning Salon Operators Sue Cancer Coalition for Defamation
- Lawsuit Accuses Conan O’Brien of Stealing 4 Mediocre Jokes