Bank of America Smacked with Foreclosure Fraud Lawsuits
Update: The editors of AllGov would like to thank all the people who have been sharing their Bank of America loan stories on this page. To learn more about the government’s limited attempt to help distressed homeowners and how to apply for a review, please look at this story: Government Accused of Allowing Bank of America to Investigate Itself about Foreclosures.
Bank of America Forecloses on Houses without Mortgages (by Noel Brinkerhoff and David Wallechinsky, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Lawsuit Accuses White House of Setting Roadblocks to Freedom of Information Act Requests
- Justice Dept. Adds Money Laundering to Drug-Related Charges against FedEx
- $3 Billion Job Training Program Can Lead to Debt instead of Work
- 34 Foreign Service Ambassador Nominees Remain Unconfirmed
- Energy Dept. to Make Thousands of Research Papers Available to Public for Free