U.S. War Zone Commanders Spend Billion Dollars a Year in Cash
Lawmakers in Congress are beginning to grow concerned over the amount of cash being distributed by American military commanders in war zones. Provided so the military can make friends with local citizens and help struggling economies, the amount of appropriated for the Commander’s Emergency Response Program (CERP) is now more than $1 billion a year.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Conservatives Versus Soldiers in Case of Lieutenant Convicted of Murder
- Arab Dictatorships Pour Money into Clinton Foundation
- Insurance Companies Brace for Financial Setbacks if Supreme Court Defunds Obamacare…Patients to Follow
- Supreme Court Rules Dentists cannot have a Monopoly on Teeth Whitening
- Medical Marijuana May Go Kosher