Addicted to War: Norman Solomon
With the war in Afghanistan, President Barack Obama and his advisors are at risk of falling into the same “process of self-hypnosis” that earlier administrations fell into when Vietnam was a burgeoning conflict based on the strategy of counterinsurgency, argues Norman Solomon, author ofWar Made Easy: How Presidents and Pundits Keep Spinning Us to Death.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Scientists Denying Human-Caused Climate Change Fade from Existence…Except in the Media
- How the Obama Administration Charged 3 Pacifists with Violent Acts of Sabotage
- Worst Overcharging Hospital in U.S.
- Attorney Argues Georgia Should Ignore Federal Judge in California Because State Has Gay Marriage
- United States Trade Representative: Who Is Michael Froman?