Health Reform: A Beginner’s Guide
To say that Americans are confused by the healthcare debate is an understatement. So, as the nation prepares for the next round, to be kicked off by President Obama’s speech to the Congress, I thought it might be useful to provide a beginner’s guide to healthcare in the United States to make it easier to understand what is being debated…or should be debated. The proposed reforms are filled with details and intricacies, but to get our bearings, let’s just deal with the variety of ways that healthcare can be paid for.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Talking-Car Technology Pits Two U.S. Agencies against Each Other
- State Medical Boards’ Failure to Report Sexually Abusive Doctors Keeps Them on the Job
- People’s Identities Collected and Traded like Baseball Cards in Controversial Twitter App Game
- U.S. May Add Speed-Capping Device to Trucks and Buses to Forcibly Slow Them Down
- U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon: Who Is Elizabeth Holzhall Richard?