Health Reform: A Beginner’s Guide
To say that Americans are confused by the healthcare debate is an understatement. So, as the nation prepares for the next round, to be kicked off by President Obama’s speech to the Congress, I thought it might be useful to provide a beginner’s guide to healthcare in the United States to make it easier to understand what is being debated…or should be debated. The proposed reforms are filled with details and intricacies, but to get our bearings, let’s just deal with the variety of ways that healthcare can be paid for.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is Washington Using the Ukraine Crisis to Push Natural Gas Exports to Asia?
- CIA Spied on Senate Committee Investigating CIA
- U.S. Geological Survey Calls Oklahoma Quake the Largest “Human-Induced” Earthquake on Record
- Democratic and Republican Presidents Agree…U.N. Human Rights Treaty Doesn’t Apply to Americans
- Kansas Supreme Court Declares State Government’s Funding of Education Unequal and Unconstitutional