Health Reform: A Beginner’s Guide
To say that Americans are confused by the healthcare debate is an understatement. So, as the nation prepares for the next round, to be kicked off by President Obama’s speech to the Congress, I thought it might be useful to provide a beginner’s guide to healthcare in the United States to make it easier to understand what is being debated…or should be debated. The proposed reforms are filled with details and intricacies, but to get our bearings, let’s just deal with the variety of ways that healthcare can be paid for.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Alarming Conditions at U.S. Air Base in Djibouti
- Ohio Supreme Court Rules NFL Players Were Overtaxed When They Played Cleveland Browns
- Good News from the U.S.-Mexican Border
- Peru’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Luis Miguel Castilla?
- Niger’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Hassana Alidou?