CIA Still Giving Business to Blackwater/Xe
Xe Services, the new name for the controversial security firm Blackwater, is not hurting for business these days with the U.S. government. Despite getting thrown out of Iraq, and facing criminal and civil cases for its involvement in a deadly firefight that killed 17 Iraqis in Baghdad in 2007, Xe has won a $100 million contract from the CIA to guards its facilities in Afghanistan and other locations.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Your Tax Dollars at Work…State Dept. Lobbies Abroad for Monsanto Biotech Seeds
- Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency: Who Is Mel Watt?
- Pacific Islanders Ask U.S. Military to not Use Pagan Island for Target Practice
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit against Wells Fargo in Wrongful Foreclosure Case
- Ambassador from Chad: Who Is Maitine Djoumbe?