Bank of America and Wells Fargo May Pay No Taxes for 2009
The tax news has been all good lately for some of the nation’s leading banks. First, JPMorgan Chase found out it will receive a fat refund from the federal government, and now Bank of America and Wells Fargo won’t have to pay federal income taxes for 2009.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?
- Principal Deputy Director of the United States Mint: Who Is Rhett Jeppson?