Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 86 Firearm Deaths a Day in U.S.; 60% are Suicides
- The 3 Ambassador Nominees who have Waited the Longest for Confirmation are all Black
- Satanic Temple Invokes Supreme Court Ruling to Force Display at Florida Capitol Building
- El Salvador’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Francisco Altschul?
- Researchers Sue for Release of 60-Year-Old Documents on Organized Crime