Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When School Opens, White Students will Drop Below 50% for First Time
- 156,000 Seniors Have Social Security Checks Reduced…to Pay Off Student Loans
- When Israelis Kills Gaza Civilians, They do so with Weapons Provided by U.S.
- Federal Election Commission, with 3-3 Votes, Loosens Restrictions on Campaign Funding
- American Academy of Pediatrics Suggests School Should Start Later