Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Most Women with Private Health Insurance no Longer have to Pay for Contraception
- Florida Sheriffs Used SWAT-Style Attack to Enforce Barbershop License
- Texas Appeals Court Dismisses Law Banning Upskirt and Downblouse Photographing in Public Places
- Inspector General of the Department of Defense: Who Is Jon Rymer?
- Director of Defense Media Activity: Who Is Ray B. Shepherd?