Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Whistleblower Program Requires Whistleblowers to Register to be Protected
- IRS Gave Arizona Non-Profit Tax Exempt Status despite Record Campaign Money-Laundering Disclosure
- U.S. Lost 30% of its Paid Journalists in 6 Years
- Affordable Rent Slips out of Reach for Majority of Renters
- Supreme Court to Decide if Campaign Lies are Protected Free Speech