Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Your Tax Dollars at Work…State Dept. Lobbies Abroad for Monsanto Biotech Seeds
- Director of the Federal Housing Finance Agency: Who Is Mel Watt?
- Pacific Islanders Ask U.S. Military to not Use Pagan Island for Target Practice
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit against Wells Fargo in Wrongful Foreclosure Case
- Ambassador from Chad: Who Is Maitine Djoumbe?