Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. and U.K. Spy Agencies Likely Source of Malware Attacks on EU, Russian and Saudi Computers
- Drones are Catching On…with Pranksters and Criminals
- Fracking Blamed for Series of Earthquakes in Texas City
- Many Americans with Private Health Insurance Skip Necessary Treatments Due to High Deductibles
- Obama’s Aggressive Environmental Agenda Relies on Powerful 1970 Clean Air Act