Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Whistleblower Jeffrey Sterling Convicted
- Pennsylvania Fracking Companies Flaunt Environmental Rules and Regulations…Every Day
- HUD Official Worked for Government and Housing Industry at the Same Time…Beyond the Revolving Door
- Half of Prisoners Cleared after being Wrongly Convicted are African-American
- Army Major who Oversaw Sexual Assault Cases Sentenced to 20 Years in Prison for Rape