Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- First Medical Marijuana Ad Appears on Mainstream TV
- Coal Company to Pay Largest Ever Penalty for Violating Clean Water Act
- Massachusetts Supreme Court Okays Upskirt Photographing
- Crosses on Government Property Stir Controversy
- Video Shows L.A. Gang Members Fighting for Pro-Assad Forces in Syria