Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Visas For Sale for $500,000
- 42 Civil Rights Groups Support Telecoms against Open Internet
- U.S. Wasted $34 Million Pushing Soybeans on Afghanistan
- U.S. Ambassador to Jordan: Who Is Alice Wells?
- U.S. Ambassador to the Bahamas: Who Is Cassandra Butts?