Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Director of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality: Who Is Andrew Bindman?
- Director, Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry: Who Is Ileana Arias?
- Secretary of Treasury: Who Is Steven Mnuchin?
- Secretary of Commerce: Who Is Wilbur Ross?
- Acting Administrator of the Administration for Community Living: Who Is Edwin Walker?