Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- State Abortion Restriction Laws have Averaged almost One a Week Since 2010
- Coal Industry Congressman wants Companies to Pay Less in Royalties to U.S.
- Overlooked IRS Health Insurance Rule Punishing Some Small Business Owners Suddenly Kicks In
- U.S. Ambassador to Romania: Who Is Hans Klemm?
- India’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Arun Singh?