Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Twitter Pulls Plug on 125,000 Extremists’ Accounts
- Millions of Americans are Unwitting Investors in Gun Industry
- New Jersey Fourth State to Sue VW over Excess Diesel Emissions
- 6 Degrees of Separation Now Down to 3 ½, Claims Facebook
- Mother and Child Reunion: 82-Year-Old Woman Tracks Down Her 96-Year-Old Birth Mother