Army Gives KBR No-Bid Contract in Iraq Hours after Justice Dept. Joins Anti-KBR Kickback Suit
The U.S. Army’s timing could have been better, while saying nothing about its better judgment. Only hours after the U.S. Department of Justice announced it was backing a lawsuit against defense contractor KBR Inc., the Army awarded the controversial company another no-bid, multi-million-dollar deal to provide logistical support for soldiers in Iraq.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Justice Dept. Says Yemeni Whose Relatives were Killed by Americans by Mistake can’t Sue and It Won’t Apologize
- VW Cheating Scandal Repercussions Spread to Tennessee
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration Lowballs Number of Police Car Chase Deaths
- Poor White School Districts Receive Better Funding than Poor Minority Districts
- Millions Wasted Building Oversized Prisons in Navajo Nation