Bayer Beats Out ExxonMobil for Most Toxic Corporate Air Polluter Title
The worst air polluter in the United States isn’t an oil or chemical company, but a longtime name best associated with aspirin: Bayer. According to the Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the Bayer Group, headquartered in Germany, was ranked No. 1 in its Toxic 100 Air Polluters in the United States.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Government Asks Judge to Toss NSA Surveillance Lawsuits
- Flint Official Warned Against Water Switch
- Federal Elections Official Sued Over Voter Registration Restrictions
- Utah Taking Legal Action Against EPA Over Mine Waste Spill
- Bacteria Found in Home Change With Urbanization