Bayer Beats Out ExxonMobil for Most Toxic Corporate Air Polluter Title
The worst air polluter in the United States isn’t an oil or chemical company, but a longtime name best associated with aspirin: Bayer. According to the Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the Bayer Group, headquartered in Germany, was ranked No. 1 in its Toxic 100 Air Polluters in the United States.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Foreign College Prep Companies Game U.S. College Application System to Get Students into U.S. Schools
- Michigan Investigates 11 Years of Surgeries Sabotaged by Soiled Medical Instruments at Detroit Hospital
- Georgia’s History of Voting Controversies Makes it Focus of Election Watchers Come November
- Federal Judge Denies Citizens United Request to Keep Its Donors’ Names Secret
- Illinois Sues Drug Firm Accused of Deceptive Marketing and Paying Indicted Doctor for “Sham” Speeches