Bayer Beats Out ExxonMobil for Most Toxic Corporate Air Polluter Title
The worst air polluter in the United States isn’t an oil or chemical company, but a longtime name best associated with aspirin: Bayer. According to the Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the Bayer Group, headquartered in Germany, was ranked No. 1 in its Toxic 100 Air Polluters in the United States.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. and U.K. Spy Agencies Likely Source of Malware Attacks on EU, Russian and Saudi Computers
- Drones are Catching On…with Pranksters and Criminals
- Fracking Blamed for Series of Earthquakes in Texas City
- Many Americans with Private Health Insurance Skip Necessary Treatments Due to High Deductibles
- Obama’s Aggressive Environmental Agenda Relies on Powerful 1970 Clean Air Act