Bayer Beats Out ExxonMobil for Most Toxic Corporate Air Polluter Title
The worst air polluter in the United States isn’t an oil or chemical company, but a longtime name best associated with aspirin: Bayer. According to the Political Economy Research Institute at the University of Massachusetts Amherst, the Bayer Group, headquartered in Germany, was ranked No. 1 in its Toxic 100 Air Polluters in the United States.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- “Orwellian” NSA Phone Spying Probably Unconstitutional, Rules Outraged Federal Judge
- FDA Demands Proof that Antibacterial Soaps are Effective
- Some Sheriffs across U.S. Refuse to Enforce Gun Control Laws
- More U.S. Money to Burn in Afghanistan, This Time Millions on Faulty Incinerators
- Yemen Parliament Demands an End to U.S. Drone Strikes