Administrator of the Agricultural Marketing Service: Who is Rayne Pegg?
Rayne Pegg has served as the administrator of the Agricultural Marketing Service (AMS) since July 6, 2009, after she was appointed, at the age of 33, to the position by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack. The AMS is responsible for administering programs that promote the sale of American agricultural products, including overseas sales.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Because Obama Administration Demanded Google Cooperate in Surveillance, Chinese Gained Access to Targets
- 85,000 Vets Treated for Sexual Abuse Injuries and Trauma in 2012
- U.S. Counter-Terrorism Apparatus is used to Quell Dissent among Americans
- Global Increase in Bigotry against Jews and Muslims
- Robots Seen as Filling Caregiver Vacuum for Aging Baby Boomers