Pentagon Fines KBR…Then Gives it a $2.8 Billion Contract
Accused of performing faulty electrical work that may have led to the deaths of American soldiers, defense contractor KBR should have no trouble making up for the $25 million it lost after the Department of Defense decided to withhold payment on certain awards because of the controversy. That’s because the day after the Pentagon in effect fined KBR, it chose to give the company another contract…with a potential worth of $2.8 billion.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- States Slowly Move to Ban Microbeads from Soaps and Facial Cleansers
- IRS Audit Rate Dropping Lower and Lower
- What Does the FBI do with its Drones?
- Assistant Secretary for Postsecondary Education: Who Is Ericka Miller?
- Chief Executive Officer of the Millennium Challenge Corporation: Who is Dana Hyde?