Pentagon Fines KBR…Then Gives it a $2.8 Billion Contract
Accused of performing faulty electrical work that may have led to the deaths of American soldiers, defense contractor KBR should have no trouble making up for the $25 million it lost after the Department of Defense decided to withhold payment on certain awards because of the controversy. That’s because the day after the Pentagon in effect fined KBR, it chose to give the company another contract…with a potential worth of $2.8 billion.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Double Standard for Espionage Act as Petraeus Goes Free while Kiriakou and Sterling go to Prison
- Oklahoma Scientists Agreed to Keep Quiet about Fracking-Earthquake Link for 5 Years
- Jeb Bush Asks Donors to Limit Contributions to $1 Million Each…For Now
- Georgia Republicans Approve Anti-Gay Bill while Democrat Takes a Toilet Break
- Too Big to Fail Banks Ranked