Pentagon Fines KBR…Then Gives it a $2.8 Billion Contract
Accused of performing faulty electrical work that may have led to the deaths of American soldiers, defense contractor KBR should have no trouble making up for the $25 million it lost after the Department of Defense decided to withhold payment on certain awards because of the controversy. That’s because the day after the Pentagon in effect fined KBR, it chose to give the company another contract…with a potential worth of $2.8 billion.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- More Americans Die from Shoveling Snow than from Ebola
- House Republicans Choose White Men to Head 20 of 21 Committees
- 10 Years after 9/11 Commission Recommended it, FCC Finds Funds for National First Responder Communications Network
- Group Sues Border Patrol over Alleged Racial Profiling…in Ohio
- 59-Year-Old to be Released after 39 Years in Prison for Murder he didn’t Commit