7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is Washington Using the Ukraine Crisis to Push Natural Gas Exports to Asia?
- CIA Spied on Senate Committee Investigating CIA
- U.S. Geological Survey Calls Oklahoma Quake the Largest “Human-Induced” Earthquake on Record
- Democratic and Republican Presidents Agree…U.N. Human Rights Treaty Doesn’t Apply to Americans
- Kansas Supreme Court Declares State Government’s Funding of Education Unequal and Unconstitutional