7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Psychologists Who Designed Torture Methods for CIA Admit to Torturing but Deny It Was Torture
- Americans Want Driverless Cars Programmed to Choose Their Safety in Car over that of Pedestrians
- Globetrotting Supreme Court Justices Disclose Privately Paid Travel
- Trump’s Arguments against Release of His Video Deposition May be Undercut by His Public Statements
- States’ Criminalization of Alcohol Blood Test Refusals by Motorists Goes Too Far, Rules Supreme Court