7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Blackwater Employees Convicted of Murder of 14 Iraqis
- 50% Increase in U.S. Cities Advancing Laws to Restrict the Sharing of Food with Homeless People
- Judge Gives Obama Administration until December to Justify Withholding 2,100 Photos of U.S. Use of Torture in Iraq and Afghanistan
- More Evidence that TV Ads in Judicial Elections Lead to Less Sympathy for Defendants back in the Courtroom
- Police Beating Victim Wins $1,000 Settlement…His Lawyers Get $459,000