7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Best Efforts Come up Short in America’s Battles against Obesity, Infections and Food Poisoning
- Trump’s Controversial Praise of Putin during Campaign May Have Been “Dog Whistle” to White Supremacists
- NYPD Secrecy on Police Disciplinary Records Challenged in Court
- Claim of Trump Interest in Taiwan Business Investment Followed Controversial Phone Call with Taiwanese Leader
- Science Panel Calls for Food Warning Labels to Clarify Allergy Risks