7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Nation’s First Academic Chair for Study of Atheism Established at Miami University
- Racist Portrayal of Mexican-Americans Seen in Text of Proposed Texas School Book
- Americans, Age 18-34, More Likely to Live with Parents than Romantic Partners
- Thousands of Inmates Held in Federal Prisons Longer than Sentencing Period
- High Unemployment Rate and Low Pay for U.S. Military Spouses