7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- California Declares E-Cigarettes a Health Threat
- Justice Dept. to Tell Thousands of Immigrants they will have to Wait for Hearings until November 2019
- Groups Sue EPA over Failure to Regulate Stinking Pollution
- Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment: Who Is Kenneth Olden?
- Insurance Companies Avoid Patients with HIV/AIDS by Overcharging for Medications