7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Nuclear Spending Hits Record Level
- U.S. Greenhouse Gases back on the Rise; U.S. Still Leads in Per Capita Pollution
- Police Departments Investigated for Civil Rights Abuses Still Get Free Military Weapons
- California Pensions to Dump $4 Billion Hedge Fund Investments; Rockefeller Charity Drops Oil
- One Cop in Charge of 461 Sex Offenders