7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FDA Phase-Out of Livestock Antibiotics is Only Voluntary and Partial
- Koch Brothers Group Boasts Total Control of Iowa and South Dakota Legislatures
- U.S. to Destroy a Half-Billion Dollars’ Worth of Unused Aircraft in Afghanistan
- Dancing Baby Video Case Moves Forward
- NSA and GCHQ Infiltrated Online Games to Hunt Terrorists