7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Another Way for Corporations to Avoid Paying Taxes
- Computers are Drivers, Says NHTSA in Boost to Self-Driving Auto Industry
- Supreme Court Hits Brakes on Obama’s Clean Power Plan
- After 15 Years, EPA Approves Cleanup Plan for Town Contaminated by Asbestos
- Battle Heats Up Over Encryption-Protected Smartphone Data