7 Government IT Projects That Failed…At Taxpayer Expense
For every Internet creation and Global Positioning System development the government has produced, it also has had its share of IT failures. And costly failures at that. Washington Technology has chosen seven of the biggest crashes by federal and state agencies, totaling billions of tax dollars wasted.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Wasted Spending in Afghanistan Keeps Skyrocketing as U.S. Military Blows Millions on another Unneeded Operations Center
- Idaho to Finally Stop Putting Prison Inmates in Solitary Cells with No Toilets, Sinks or Mattresses
- Fargo Police Dept. Shuns Weaponized Drones Approved for Police by North Dakota
- Nepal’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Arjun Karki?
- U.S. Ambassador to Togo: Who Is David Gilmour?