TSA Ignores Year-Old Court Order to Regulate the Use of “Nude” Body Scanners
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) was told a year ago by a federal appellate court to hold public hearings about the use of full-body scanners at airport checkpoints. The TSA has yet to follow the court’s order while continuing to utilize the intrusive scanners on airline passengers.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion
- U.S. Energy Grid under Attack
- Texas Bill Allows Police to Seize Guns from People in “Mental Crisis”
- 4 States Pass Laws Hiding Names of Suppliers of Death Penalty Drugs
- Federal Government Charges Researchers with Using U.S. Grant to Help Chinese Commercial Spying