TSA Ignores Year-Old Court Order to Regulate the Use of “Nude” Body Scanners
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) was told a year ago by a federal appellate court to hold public hearings about the use of full-body scanners at airport checkpoints. The TSA has yet to follow the court’s order while continuing to utilize the intrusive scanners on airline passengers.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Coordinator of the Bureau of International Information Programs: Who is Macon Phillips?
- Acting Under Secretary of the Veterans Benefits Administration: Who Is Tom Murphy?
- Director of the American Institute in Taiwan: Who is Kin Moy?
- Acting Under Secretary of the National Cemetery Administration: Who Is Ronald Walters?
- Acting Assistant Secretary of the Research and Innovative Technology Administration: Who Is Sophie Shulman?