Pentagon Forgot Remote U.S. Base on Iraq-Iran Border
For the American soldiers manning Joint Security Station Wahab, Iraq, near the border with Iran, life has been a mix of espionage and being forgotten. The soldiers guarding the remote outpost, all from the 4th Brigade of the Army’s 1st Armored Division out of Fort Bliss, Texas, endured the annoyance of not having any portable toilets for a while because the Department of Defense cancelled the contract for Wahab station. Apparently, some official forgot the troops were still out there, forcing the men to use disposable waste bags until new toilets arrived.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Conservatives Versus Soldiers in Case of Lieutenant Convicted of Murder
- Arab Dictatorships Pour Money into Clinton Foundation
- Insurance Companies Brace for Financial Setbacks if Supreme Court Defunds Obamacare…Patients to Follow
- Supreme Court Rules Dentists cannot have a Monopoly on Teeth Whitening
- Medical Marijuana May Go Kosher