Mexican Cartels, Italian Mafia Move Drugs Through U.S. and Into Europe
Mexican drug cartels have joined forces with the Italian mafia to transport narcotics through the United States and into European markets. Heightened efforts by U.S. and Mexican officials to crackdown on the drug trade and rising European cocaine prices have helped fuel this expansions.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Unlikely to Meet 2025 Goal to Cut Carbon Pollution
- Court Says Ohio Purge of Voter Rolls Is Illegal
- Half a Million U.S. Homes Lack Proper Plumbing
- More Than a Third of Calls to Vets’ Suicide Hotline Roll Over
- Justice Department Announces $20 Million Grant for Body Cameras