Mexican Cartels, Italian Mafia Move Drugs Through U.S. and Into Europe
Mexican drug cartels have joined forces with the Italian mafia to transport narcotics through the United States and into European markets. Heightened efforts by U.S. and Mexican officials to crackdown on the drug trade and rising European cocaine prices have helped fuel this expansions.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Lets U.S. Companies Arm another Dictatorship
- National Intelligence Director Clapper Suspected of Creating New Obstacle to Release of Censored Pages from 9/11 Report
- Rate of Adult Smokers in U.S. Takes Biggest Plunge in 20 Years
- Chicago Police Use of Computer-Predictions of Shooters and Victims Prompts Civil Liberties Concerns
- Troubled TSA Seen as Making Superficial Fix in Replacement of Controversial Security Chief