Mexican Cartels, Italian Mafia Move Drugs Through U.S. and Into Europe
Mexican drug cartels have joined forces with the Italian mafia to transport narcotics through the United States and into European markets. Heightened efforts by U.S. and Mexican officials to crackdown on the drug trade and rising European cocaine prices have helped fuel this expansions.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Payday Loan Regulation May Leave Some in the Lurch
- Illinois Puts Restrictions on Use of Cell Phone Trackers
- Virginia Court Overrules Felons’ Restoration of Voting Rights
- Government Scientists Want Volunteers to Submit Genetic, Lifestyle Information
- Federal Regulators Don’t Release Information on Many Health Provider Breaches