Mexican Cartels, Italian Mafia Move Drugs Through U.S. and Into Europe
Mexican drug cartels have joined forces with the Italian mafia to transport narcotics through the United States and into European markets. Heightened efforts by U.S. and Mexican officials to crackdown on the drug trade and rising European cocaine prices have helped fuel this expansions.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chair of the Intelligence Oversight Board: Who is Neil Wolin?
- President-CEO of the Inter-American Foundation: Who Is Robert Kaplan?
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?