Mexican Cartels, Italian Mafia Move Drugs Through U.S. and Into Europe
Mexican drug cartels have joined forces with the Italian mafia to transport narcotics through the United States and into European markets. Heightened efforts by U.S. and Mexican officials to crackdown on the drug trade and rising European cocaine prices have helped fuel this expansions.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Abortion Rights Reaffirmed as Supreme Court Calls Texas Clinic Closings Illegal
- Lawsuit against U.S. Health Agency Alleges Religious Charities it Funds Deny Health Options to Raped Refugee Girls
- Should Prices of Low-Cost Vaccines Be Raised to Prevent Shortages?
- Judge Behind Louisiana “Debtor’s Prison” Agrees to 75-Day Break from Harsh Rulings against Poor Defendants
- Syrian Refugee Welcomed to Germany Finds $166,000 in Cupboard and Turns it in to Police