Largest Immigrant Groups in U.S.: Mexican, Filipino, Indian
While there’s been no change at the very top, the leading immigrant groups in the United States now have a new member of the top three. After the two largest immigrant populations—Mexicans (No. 1) and Filipinos (No. 2)—Chinese are no longer third. For the first time since at least 1960, migration from China to the U.S. has been surpassed by that from India.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Left and Right Sue Obama Administration over Indiscriminate Phone Spying
- Contractors Account for 22% of Defense Dept. Workforce, but 50% of Workforce Cost
- Judge Rules Sailors Found Guilty of Sex Assault cannot be Dishonorably Discharged Due to Inappropriate Remarks by Obama
- White Deaths Top Births for First Time Ever
- Has the NSA ever Used its Surveillance Powers for Purposes other than Combating Terrorism? You Bet