Judge Blasts Bureau of Land Management for Using Email Error as Excuse to Ignore Evidence in Wild Horse Killing Case
Although big firm “corporate lawyers” have a well-deserved reputation for sharp dealing and exploiting technicalities, attorneys working for the government are equally willing to hide behind picayune loopholes when it benefits their client. A case in point arose last week in the latest battle in an ongoing war between horse lovers and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over its plans to reduce the numbers of wild horses roaming the West.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Alarming Conditions at U.S. Air Base in Djibouti
- Ohio Supreme Court Rules NFL Players Were Overtaxed When They Played Cleveland Browns
- Good News from the U.S.-Mexican Border
- Peru’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Luis Miguel Castilla?
- Niger’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Hassana Alidou?