Judge Blasts Bureau of Land Management for Using Email Error as Excuse to Ignore Evidence in Wild Horse Killing Case
Although big firm “corporate lawyers” have a well-deserved reputation for sharp dealing and exploiting technicalities, attorneys working for the government are equally willing to hide behind picayune loopholes when it benefits their client. A case in point arose last week in the latest battle in an ongoing war between horse lovers and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over its plans to reduce the numbers of wild horses roaming the West.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Vetoes Bill to Allow 9/11 Suits Against Saudi Arabia
- Addiction Treatment Price Gouging Gets House Scrutiny
- Law Professor Says Trump Could Be Impeached Over “University” if Elected
- BP to Settle 25,000 Suits Over Toxic Refinery
- Sanders’ Brother Hopes for Better Electoral Luck in British Parliament Run