Judge Blasts Bureau of Land Management for Using Email Error as Excuse to Ignore Evidence in Wild Horse Killing Case
Although big firm “corporate lawyers” have a well-deserved reputation for sharp dealing and exploiting technicalities, attorneys working for the government are equally willing to hide behind picayune loopholes when it benefits their client. A case in point arose last week in the latest battle in an ongoing war between horse lovers and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over its plans to reduce the numbers of wild horses roaming the West.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- New Jersey Fourth State to Sue VW over Excess Diesel Emissions
- 6 Degrees of Separation Now Down to 3 ½, Claims Facebook
- Mother and Child Reunion: 82-Year-Old Woman Tracks Down Her 96-Year-Old Birth Mother
- Pentagon Blocks Release of 1,800 Detainee Abuse Photos, Lets Out 198
- Legal U.S. Marijuana Sales Hit $5.4 Billion in 2015