Judge Blasts Bureau of Land Management for Using Email Error as Excuse to Ignore Evidence in Wild Horse Killing Case
Although big firm “corporate lawyers” have a well-deserved reputation for sharp dealing and exploiting technicalities, attorneys working for the government are equally willing to hide behind picayune loopholes when it benefits their client. A case in point arose last week in the latest battle in an ongoing war between horse lovers and the Bureau of Land Management (BLM) over its plans to reduce the numbers of wild horses roaming the West.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Drop in CO2 Emissions Anticipated from Global 80-City Assault on Climate Change
- Feds Sued for Alleged Loss of Second 8mm JFK Assassination Film
- World Trade Organization Rules U.S. Cannot Use “Dolphin Safe” Labels for Tuna
- U.S. Ambassador to Ecuador: Who Is Todd Chapman?
- Acting Administrator for Children and Families: Who Is Mark Greenberg?