Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Corporate Funding Used Extensively to Amplify Climate Change Doubt in Public Mind
- Democratic-Leaning Group Criticizes Secret Donors, but is Funded Itself by Secret Donors
- Homeless Sue Cities for Making Homelessness a Crime
- Which Americans Profit from Southern States Selling their Forests to Europe?
- Popularity of Nation’s Governors: Brownback and Jindal Fare the Worst, Baker and Daugaard are Favorites