Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- EPA Waited 7 Months Too Long to Declare Emergency in Flint Water Crisis, Claims Report
- Debate over Conspiracy as War Crime Casts Shadow across Guantánamo Detainee Conviction
- Most of Syrian Refugees Arriving in U.S. are Children
- Mexican Peso Taken on Wild Ride during U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Kansas Voter ID Requirement Violates Law, Rules Court