Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Charlotte No “Queen City” to Low-Income, Minority Residents
- College Republicans Endure Criticism Because of Trump
- Wells Fargo Employees Sue Bank for Being Pressured to Open Unneeded Accounts
- U.S. Pays to Maintain Unused Iranian Real Estate, Including Embassy
- Warming Oceans May Kill Off Baby Lobsters