Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Finally Puts an End to Unpopular Secure Communities Program
- U.S. Celebrates 500th “Targeted Killing” Since 2002: 3,674 Dead including 473 Civilians
- Are Justice Dept. Sting Operations Targeting Minorities?
- U.S. Ambassador to the Kyrgyzstan: Who Is Sheila Gwaltney?
- U.S. Ambassador to Latvia: Who Is Nancy Pettit?