Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Intelligence Contractors Give Millions to Congressional Oversight Members
- Major Tech Firms, Fearing Loss of Profits, Call for Reform of Government Surveillance; Obama Hedges
- Obscure Government Agency Brings Criminal Charges against 107 Bankers, but Stays Clear of Wall Street
- Obama Administration Accused of Cherry-Picking Intelligence on Syrian Chemical Weapons
- Colorado Town Drafts Ordinance Allowing Citizens to Shoot down Drones