Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Only in Georgia can Accused Police Officers Attend their own Grand Jury Hearing
- Federal Advisory Panel on Pain has 6 Members with Links to Drugmakers
- Dangers Seen in Use of One-Touch Cell Phone Mortgage App
- Judge Rejects Big Tobacco’s Rewrite of Court-Ordered Admission of Deception
- Death by Guns, Drugs and Cars More Common in U.S. than Other Countries