Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Lets U.S. Companies Arm another Dictatorship
- National Intelligence Director Clapper Suspected of Creating New Obstacle to Release of Censored Pages from 9/11 Report
- Rate of Adult Smokers in U.S. Takes Biggest Plunge in 20 Years
- Chicago Police Use of Computer-Predictions of Shooters and Victims Prompts Civil Liberties Concerns
- Troubled TSA Seen as Making Superficial Fix in Replacement of Controversial Security Chief