Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Most Women with Private Health Insurance no Longer have to Pay for Contraception
- Florida Sheriffs Used SWAT-Style Attack to Enforce Barbershop License
- Texas Appeals Court Dismisses Law Banning Upskirt and Downblouse Photographing in Public Places
- Inspector General of the Department of Defense: Who Is Jon Rymer?
- Director of Defense Media Activity: Who Is Ray B. Shepherd?