Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Administration was Warned Well in Advance of Unaccompanied Children Crossing the Border into Texas
- $23.6 Billion Jury Award in Smoking Case Unlikely to Survive Appeal
- UN Report Estimates more than Half with AIDS don’t Know they’re Infected
- Can Private Drones be Used to Counter “Ag-Gag” Laws in 7 States?
- House Republicans Fight to Stop City-Owned Internet Providers