Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Americans Wary of Future Science Designed to “Enhance” Human Species
- Arkansas Secrecy Law Hinders Pfizer Effort to Curtail Use of Its Drug for State Executions
- Labor Dept. Orders $1 Million Back Pay for Underpaid U.S. Senate Cafeteria Workers
- As Nominee, Trump Employs Code Words to Fuel Racial Animosity, Say Observers
- Obama Vetoes Bill Limiting Ex-Presidents’ Allowance