Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chairman of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission: Who Is Victoria Lipnic?
- Secretary of the Navy: Who Was Philip Bilden?
- Secretary of Labor: Who Is Alex Acosta?
- Acting Assistant Secretary of the Office of Disability Employment Policy: Who is Jennifer Sheehy?
- Acting Solicitor General: Who Is Noel Francisco?