Illegal Border Crossing Arrests Nosedive to Lowest Level in 40 Years
The number of illegal immigrants arrested at the U.S.-Mexico border has continued to decline, down to a 40-year low.
Arrests of Illegal Migrants on U.S.-Mexico Border Plummet (by Nick Miroff and William Booth, Washington Post)
Illegal Immigrant Population in U.S. Declines For Second Year (by Noel Brinkerhoff, AllGov)
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Supreme Court Fails to Halt “Discriminatory” Texas Voter ID Law
- Obama Promotes Smart Guns and Expanded Sharing of Mental Health Records with Background Checks
- Texas Supreme Court Blocks Houston’s Clean Air Laws
- First Woman Appointed to Lead Warfighting Command
- Seattle’s Garbage-Searching Policy Ruled Unconstitutional