Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- National Archives’ Refusal to Ensure Preservation of CIA Torture Report Alarms Rights Groups
- 7 of 10 Most Profitable U.S. Hospitals are Non-Profits
- Police in U.S. Increasingly Oppose States’ Expanded Gun Rights
- New Federal Wind-Energy Rule Would Allow Killing of Thousands of Federally-Protected Eagles
- Congress Pushes Agriculture Dept. To Exempt Ag Industry from Public Scrutiny over Promo Campaigns