Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Trump’s Call for Russia to Interfere in U.S. Election on His Behalf Alarms Foreign Policy Experts
- Stem Cell Clinics, Spreading Across U.S., Circumvent Laws to Provide Americans with Unproven Disease Treatments
- First Time in 40 Years, U.S. Regulators Propose Clampdown on Debt Collector Abuses
- Traffic Deaths Up 30% in Cities that Turned Off Red-Light Cameras at Traffic Signal Intersections
- After 5-Year Battle, EPA Approves New Rules to Regulate Deadly Formaldehyde