Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- This Year’s Biggest Dark Money Candidate: Marco Rubio
- Resisting FOIA Request, IRS Ordered to Pay Attorney’s Fees in Case Impacting Release of Federal Records
- Commissioner of the Food and Drug Administration: Who Is Robert Califf?
- Cambodia’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Chum Bun Rong?
- Laos’ Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Mai Sayavongs?