Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Charlotte No “Queen City” to Low-Income, Minority Residents
- College Republicans Endure Criticism Because of Trump
- Wells Fargo Employees Sue Bank for Being Pressured to Open Unneeded Accounts
- U.S. Pays to Maintain Unused Iranian Real Estate, Including Embassy
- Warming Oceans May Kill Off Baby Lobsters