Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Billionaires on the March to Control Dissemination of News
- National Institutes of Health Approves Experiments to Reactivate Brains of Dead People
- Lives of U.S. Military Rape Victims Ruined by “Personality Disorder” Labels Given Them in Discharge Papers
- Civil Rights Groups Question Motive of Louisiana’s Enactment of Hate Crimes Law to Protect Police
- Climate Change Denier Trump Cites Global Warming as Reason to Build Wall to Protect His Luxury Golf Course