Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Another Federal Judge Urges an End to America’s “Madness of Mass Incarceration”
- Afghanistan’s Taliban, Not Terrorists, Are Now Main Target of Heavy U.S. Drone Strikes
- Supreme Court Affirms Race as Factor in College Admissions
- GMO Food Labeling Advocates Attack Bipartisan Senate Deal on Industry-Backed Labeling Rules
- Call for Scrutiny of Federal Pain Advisory Panel’s Ties to Big Pharma