Former IRA Prisoner to be Deported after 25 Years in U.S.
Former IRA prisoner Pol Brennan is set to be deported May 18. His only hope of staying in the US is if Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano grants him a special deportation waiver due to the hardship his deportation would cause his American wife of 20 years.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- North Dakota becomes First State to Allow Police to Weaponize Drones
- Suspicions Arise over Accuracy of Pentagon Assessments of War on ISIS after Insiders Complain
- Kansas Officials Fight to Hide Voting Machine Records
- Despite Admitting to Voting Fraud at last Two Presidential Elections, County Officials in Atlanta get off with just $180,000 in Penalties
- Tax Preparers Lobby Hard to Make IRS Forms more Complicated