Bipartisan Amendment to Defund Obama Medical Marijuana Raids
Fed up with the Obama administration’s interference with medical marijuana operations across the country, a bipartisan coalition of congressmen has introduced an amendment to stop the U.S. Department of Justice from conducting more raids on dispensaries acting within the law.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- New Rule Allows U.S. Military to Act without President’s Authorization
- House Republicans Vote to Allow Private Employers to Replace Overtime Pay with Time Off
- Koch Brothers Use Detroit as a Dumping Ground
- Security Experts Warn that FBI Wiretapping of Internet Could Backfire
- Secretary of Commerce: Who Is Penny Pritzker?