Asian Pollution Hitting U.S. West Coast
It may not be long before political leaders in the American West start blaming Asia if they struggle to meet federal air quality standards. As if California, Oregon, Washington and other western states don’t spew enough of their own carbon dioxide and other pollutants into the atmosphere, China’s and other Asian countries’ air pollution has gotten so bad that some of it is reaching American territory.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Attorney General Lynch Demands Extradition of International Soccer Leaders for Corruption
- With Bonuses Linked to New Projects, Oil Executives Push for Exploration in Difficult Locations
- 10 House Members who Friended the Azerbaijan Dictatorship
- Two Republican-Appointed Judges from Texas Rule that Deportation Hold Program would Cause a Financial Burden because Texas would have to Issue Extra Driver’s Licenses
- Postal Service Delays Facilities Closures: Jobs vs. $750 Million in Savings