Virginia Legislature Bans Microchip Implants as “Mark of The Beast”
Requiring individuals to have medical implants placed under their skin isn’t just a potential violation of someone’s civil rights—it’s downright satanic. Republican Mark Cole, a member of Virginia’s House of Delegates, is sponsoring legislation that would prevent employers or insurance companies from forcing people to get implants because he thinks the microchips could amount to the Antichrist’s “mark of the beast” mentioned in the Bible.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- NSA Can Track Every Cell Phone in the World, Collects 5 Billion Records per Day
- U.S. Power Grid Unprepared for Renewable Energy
- U.S. Schools Reversing Get-Tough “Zero Tolerance” Policy
- New Drug Safety Regulations Signed into Law…but They’ll Take 10 Years to Implement
- Young Portland Girl Stopped from Selling Mistletoe but told that Begging is All Right