Virginia Legislature Bans Microchip Implants as “Mark of The Beast”
Requiring individuals to have medical implants placed under their skin isn’t just a potential violation of someone’s civil rights—it’s downright satanic. Republican Mark Cole, a member of Virginia’s House of Delegates, is sponsoring legislation that would prevent employers or insurance companies from forcing people to get implants because he thinks the microchips could amount to the Antichrist’s “mark of the beast” mentioned in the Bible.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Most Domestic Violence Victims Say Police Don’t Believe Them or Make Things Worse
- Bipartisan Coalition Aims to Reduce Virginia’s Role as Nation’s Leader in Juvenile Arrests and Incarceration
- Judge Rules Saudi Kingdom Immune from Legal Action by 9/11 Victims’ Families
- Thousands of Fish Die When California Reservoir Suddenly Runs Dry
- Administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration: Who Is Sarah Feinberg?