Virginia Legislature Bans Microchip Implants as “Mark of The Beast”
Requiring individuals to have medical implants placed under their skin isn’t just a potential violation of someone’s civil rights—it’s downright satanic. Republican Mark Cole, a member of Virginia’s House of Delegates, is sponsoring legislation that would prevent employers or insurance companies from forcing people to get implants because he thinks the microchips could amount to the Antichrist’s “mark of the beast” mentioned in the Bible.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Congressional Republicans Approve Huge Increase in Fund for Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan despite Pentagon Asking for Less
- Lawyer who Defends Corporations Accused of Creating Toxic Pollution Sues Neighbor for Smoking Inside his own House
- Inspector General Report Accuses Homeland Security Official of “Unprecedented” Visa Intervention on Behalf of Harry Reid, Virginia’s Current Governor and Others
- Why are so many Babies Dying in Vernal, Utah?
- FCC Issues First TV Station Nudity Fine in 7 Years