Virginia Legislature Bans Microchip Implants as “Mark of The Beast”
Requiring individuals to have medical implants placed under their skin isn’t just a potential violation of someone’s civil rights—it’s downright satanic. Republican Mark Cole, a member of Virginia’s House of Delegates, is sponsoring legislation that would prevent employers or insurance companies from forcing people to get implants because he thinks the microchips could amount to the Antichrist’s “mark of the beast” mentioned in the Bible.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Battling Obesity in U.S., FDA Approves Sweeping New Rules for Calorie Disclosure
- In Blow to Climate Change Fight, EPA Prepares to End Alternative Fuel Program
- Feds Tell Nation’s Cops to Stop Illegally Seizing Motorists’ Property…But Only if they Want To
- Senate Committee Accused of Failing to Interview Men Tortured by CIA for its Torture Report
- U.S. Bombing in Syria Said to Drive More Anti-Assad Rebels to Join or Support ISIS