TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- USAID Accused of Removing Critical Details from Inspector General Report about Arrests of U.S. Pro-Democracy Groups in Egypt
- TV Attack Ads Average One Per Minute…in North Carolina Alone
- Cigarette Giant Bans Smoking at the Office
- U.S. Ambassador to Guyana: Who Is Perry Holloway?
- U.S. Ambassador to Madagascar and Comoros: Who Is Robert Yamate?