TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Most Police Shootings Don’t Lead to Prosecution of Police
- Texas Approves Controversial School Textbooks Still Laced with Ideologically-Driven Inaccuracies
- House Bill Would Permit VA Doctors to Use Medical Marijuana as Option for Patients
- Lawsuit Aims at Environmental Impact of U.S. Coal-Leasing Program
- 80 Million Bacteria Are Transferred in a 10-Second Kiss