TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Debtors’ Prisons may be Illegal, but they still Exist in Texas and Washington
- Political Candidates’ Ignorance of Science is a Turn-Off to Most U.S. Voters
- Female Vets 6 Times more likely to Commit Suicide than Non-Vets
- Ohio Attorney General Warns Toledo Could become Drug Cartel Center Due to Marijuana-Friendly Law Passed by Voters
- Poor People More Likely to Die in Auto Accidents