TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Only Country of 47 to Vote against Investigating Possible Human Rights Violations during Israeli Occupation of Gaza
- European Union Court Slams Poland for Helping U.S. Torture Program
- Ominous Drying Up of Groundwater that Supplies Nine States
- Missouri Voters will Decide if Phone and Email Privacy Should be Added to State Constitution
- U.S. Ambassador to Honduras: Who Is James Nealon?