TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Half of All American Adults are in a Police Facial Recognition Database
- Justice Dept. to Dispatch Fewer Election Observers Due to Supreme Court Gutting of Voting Rights Act
- Claims of Falsified Patient Wait Lists at Colorado V.A. to Be Investigated by Federal Government
- Americans Backing Marijuana Legalization Hits 60% Record High
- St. Louis Medical School Ends Controversial Use of Sedated Cats in Neonatal Training