TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Ambassador to the Philippines: Who Is Sung Y. Kim?
- U.S. Maternal Mortality Rate Rises, Bucks Trend of Fewer Such Deaths Worldwide
- Singer Cancels University of Texas Show Because of Concealed Gun Policy
- Government Urges That Bumble Bee Be Placed on Endangered Species List
- Defense Attorney Backs Down, Removes “Black Lives Matter” Button in Courtroom