TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Only 2 Countries Have Not Joined the UN Convention of the Rights of the Child: South Sudan and…United States
- For the First Time in at Least 10 Years, a Decline in the Number of Americans Reporting Trouble Paying Medical Bills
- 211,000 Unsolved Homicides Still on the Books
- Insurance Industry Adjusts to Earthquake Risk Caused by Fracking
- Behind the $3 Billion a Year Wisdom Teeth Removal Procedure…Health or Profits?