TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Use of Force by Police Officers Decreased by 8% When Wearing Body Cameras
- First Soda Tax Law in U.S. Leads to 21% Drop in Soda Drinking
- African-American Women Lead Big Increase in Pregnancy-Related Deaths in Texas
- Repeal of Arizona Abortion Law Forcing Doctors to Lie to Patients Leads to Dropping of Lawsuit
- Traffic Fatalities Up By 9% in 2016