TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- More Police Departments than Previously Thought Use Portable Surveillance Systems to Spy on almost Everyone
- House Ethics Office Earns Its Keep, but Senate’s Not Interested
- Facebook Asks DEA to Stop Creating Fake Profiles
- The 25-Year-Old Unsolved Kidnapping that Led to a Significant Increase in the Recovery of Missing Children
- Tennessee Woman Jailed for Having Overgrown Lawn