TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- As the Arctic Warms, Why is U.S. Falling behind Russia?
- Majority of Latinos Don’t Vote
- Many Fire Departments Spend more Time Tending to Homeless than Fighting Fires
- Workers at Nuclear Weapons Plant Vote to Strike
- Two-Thirds of Mass Shootings Take Place in Private Residences, not in Public