TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S.-Designated Terrorist Group Now an Ally against Islamic State
- Census Bureau Confirms Growing Wealth Inequality
- State Dept. Forbids Diplomats from Pouring Ice on their Heads
- Chairman of the National Transportation Safety Board: Who Is Christopher Hart?
- Chairman of the National Indian Gaming Commission: Who Is Jonodev Osceola Chaudhuri?