TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Administration Sides with Hunters over Protection of Gray Wolves
- Cleveland Mayor Forced to Apologize for Claiming 12-Year-Old Shot by Police Was Responsible for his own Death
- Immigration Officials Move to Deport 150 Bosnian Serbs Accused of War Crimes
- Independents Outnumber Both Democrats and Republicans in 44 of 50 States
- Female Guards once again Allowed to Touch Guantánamo Prisoners