TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Do States’ “Police Bill of Rights” Undermine Law Enforcement Accountability?
- NSA Used German Intelligence to Spy on Offices of French President and other EU Allies
- Species Extinction and Extreme Weather Predicted in New Climate Change Studies
- South Sudan’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Garang Diing Akuong?
- Serbia’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Djerdj Matković?