TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is Washington Using the Ukraine Crisis to Push Natural Gas Exports to Asia?
- CIA Spied on Senate Committee Investigating CIA
- U.S. Geological Survey Calls Oklahoma Quake the Largest “Human-Induced” Earthquake on Record
- Democratic and Republican Presidents Agree…U.N. Human Rights Treaty Doesn’t Apply to Americans
- Kansas Supreme Court Declares State Government’s Funding of Education Unequal and Unconstitutional