TASER Tests Weapons on Meth-Injected Sheep
Wanting to prove its weapons are safe to use, even on subjects who have ingested methamphetamine, Taser International sponsored a research study that drugged more than two dozen sheep and subjected them to the electric-shock weapon. The company felt the research necessary in light of recent claims that Tasers have killed people by sending them into cardiac arrest. Some victims were on meth at the time, while others were mentally ill.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- States Slowly Move to Ban Microbeads from Soaps and Facial Cleansers
- IRS Audit Rate Dropping Lower and Lower
- What Does the FBI do with its Drones?
- Assistant Secretary for Postsecondary Education: Who Is Ericka Miller?
- Chief Executive Officer of the Millennium Challenge Corporation: Who is Dana Hyde?