Human Sacrifice Still Alive in Uganda
Human sacrifice is on the increase in Uganda and children are the main victims. According to a BBC investigation, the problem may be more common than authorities have acknowledged. The head of the country's Anti-Human Sacrifice Taskforce believes that the crime is directly linked to rising levels of development and prosperity. Increasingly, people believe that witchcraft can help them get rich quickly.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?
- Principal Deputy Director of the United States Mint: Who Is Rhett Jeppson?