Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Biggest Dark Money Spender in 2014 Elections: U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Burundi, Rwanda and Nicaragua among Nations Ranked Ahead of U.S. on Equality for Women
- Stonewalling in Georgia: As Election Day Nears, Judge Refuses to Force Secretary of State to Process 40,000 Missing Voter Registrations
- Media Credibility Threatened by FBI Falsification of AP News Story to Locate Bomb Suspect
- Fast-Food Workers Earn $20 an Hour plus Benefits…in Denmark. Why Not in U.S.?