Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Statue of Liberty and Stonehenge among Landmark Sites Called Vulnerable to Climate Change Effects
- Obama Signs Bill to Remove Offensive Names for Minority Groups from U.S. Laws
- Leading Candidate for Texas School Board Seat Derailed by Her Wild Conspiracy Theories
- Promotion of Female and Minority Broadcast Ownership Damaged by FCC Failure to Update Rules
- Kosovo’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Vlora Çitaku?