Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Corporate Funding Used Extensively to Amplify Climate Change Doubt in Public Mind
- Democratic-Leaning Group Criticizes Secret Donors, but is Funded Itself by Secret Donors
- Homeless Sue Cities for Making Homelessness a Crime
- Which Americans Profit from Southern States Selling their Forests to Europe?
- Popularity of Nation’s Governors: Brownback and Jindal Fare the Worst, Baker and Daugaard are Favorites