Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Congress Takes 5 Weeks Off, Works for 8 Days and Takes another 8 Weeks Off
- Appeals Court Throws Out Child Porn Conviction over Illegal Navy Surveillance of Private Citizens
- Prosecutions for Environmental Crimes Decline under Obama
- Secret Donors have Spent more than $60 Million on Current Election Campaign
- Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy: Who Is Michael Botticelli?