Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?
- Principal Deputy Director of the United States Mint: Who Is Rhett Jeppson?
- Coordinator of the Bureau of International Information Programs: Who is Macon Phillips?