Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Chief of U.S. Customs and Border Patrol: Who Is Ron Vitiello?
- Chairman of the U.S. Parole Commission: Who is J. Patricia Wilson Smoot?
- Secretary of Agriculture: Who Is Sonny Perdue?
- Acting Director of the U.S. National Central Bureau of INTERPOL: Who is Wayne Salzgaber?
- Acting Director of Immigration and Customs Enforcement: Who Is Thomas Homan?