Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Texas Included State’s Drunk Drivers and Child Support Evaders in Tally of “High-Threat” Immigrant Border Arrests
- For-Profit School Continued Predatory Practices for 17 Years after Whistleblower Gave Evidence to U.S. Government
- New Jersey Senate Passes Bill Requiring State to Forgive Student Loan Debt of Deceased Borrowers
- U.S. Sees Increase in Number of Americans with Bank Account Access
- U.S. Ambassador to Brazil: Who Is P. Michael McKinley?