Giuliani Third Leading Republican to Claim No Terrorist Attacks During Bush Presidency
Some Republicans are taking revisionist history to a new and bizarre partisan level in their attempts to convince the American people that GOP leaders are good at protecting the country from terrorism, while Democrats aren’t. On Friday, former New York City mayor and Republican presidential candidate Rudy Guiliani said on “Good Morning America”: “We had no domestic attacks under Bush; we’ve had one under Obama.”
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Program Allows Killing of Half a Million Protected Migratory Birds a Year
- 4 out of 5 New Big City Rental Buildings are Luxury Apartments
- Why are Companies Replacing Raises with Bonuses?
- Judge Who Blocked Release of Osama bin Laden Death Photos Now Blocks Release of Senate Torture Report
- Holder Deadline for Prosecuting Wall Street Executives for Financial Crisis Passes without a Single Charge