Gaddafi Preaches Islam…to 200 Tall, Beautiful Italian Women
Some party. After getting dressed for what they thought would be a Sunday night festival of fun in a posh Rome neighborhood, 200 young Italian women found themselves being pitched to convert to Islam by none other than Libyan dictator Muammar Gaddafi, who was attending a United Nations food conference in the city. The women were responding to an advertisement posted by a local agency seeking “attractive girls between 18 and 35 years old” and 5’7’’ or taller. Miniskirts and low-cut dresses were out of the question, but high heels and fur coats were a-okay.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Because Obama Administration Demanded Google Cooperate in Surveillance, Chinese Gained Access to Targets
- 85,000 Vets Treated for Sexual Abuse Injuries and Trauma in 2012
- U.S. Counter-Terrorism Apparatus is used to Quell Dissent among Americans
- Global Increase in Bigotry against Jews and Muslims
- Robots Seen as Filling Caregiver Vacuum for Aging Baby Boomers