Age at First Marriage Hits Record High
Americans are waiting longer than ever to try matrimony for the first time. Statistics released by the U.S. Census Bureau show the medina age of men who have their first wedding is now 28.1 years old, and for women it’s 25.9. In both cases, the age is the highest it’s ever been since the federal government first began keeping track of the rate in 1890.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Administration was Warned Well in Advance of Unaccompanied Children Crossing the Border into Texas
- $23.6 Billion Jury Award in Smoking Case Unlikely to Survive Appeal
- UN Report Estimates more than Half with AIDS don’t Know they’re Infected
- Can Private Drones be Used to Counter “Ag-Gag” Laws in 7 States?
- House Republicans Fight to Stop City-Owned Internet Providers