Age at First Marriage Hits Record High
Americans are waiting longer than ever to try matrimony for the first time. Statistics released by the U.S. Census Bureau show the medina age of men who have their first wedding is now 28.1 years old, and for women it’s 25.9. In both cases, the age is the highest it’s ever been since the federal government first began keeping track of the rate in 1890.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- E-Cigarette Makers Lure Young People by Using other Names for their Products
- Vietnam Veterans Given Less than Honorable Discharges Sue to be Classified with PTSD
- As Legal Marijuana Spreads, Will Big Business Muscle Out Small Providers?
- Florida City Installs Red-Light Camera in Front of Hospital Emergency Room
- Two Americans Convicted of Economic Espionage for China