Age at First Marriage Hits Record High
Americans are waiting longer than ever to try matrimony for the first time. Statistics released by the U.S. Census Bureau show the medina age of men who have their first wedding is now 28.1 years old, and for women it’s 25.9. In both cases, the age is the highest it’s ever been since the federal government first began keeping track of the rate in 1890.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Suit Claims Student Was Tasered for Being Late to Class
- Huge Congressional District Not Big Enough for Candidates
- New Orleans Fighting to Remove Confederate Symbols From City
- California Doctors Will Have to Check Online Database Before Writing Opioid Prescriptions
- Controllers Will Begin Texting Pilots With Flight Information