Age at First Marriage Hits Record High
Americans are waiting longer than ever to try matrimony for the first time. Statistics released by the U.S. Census Bureau show the medina age of men who have their first wedding is now 28.1 years old, and for women it’s 25.9. In both cases, the age is the highest it’s ever been since the federal government first began keeping track of the rate in 1890.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Dream Come True for Oil Companies: Obama Expected to Approve Drilling off Atlantic Coast from Virginia to Georgia
- Koch Brothers Unveil Plan to Outspend Political Parties in 2016 Election Campaign
- Fracking Earthquake Responsibility Case Goes to Court
- Student Settles with Philadelphia Police after Airport Arrest for Carrying Arabic Flash Cards
- Wisconsin Town in Need of Jurors Grabs People off the Street