Age at First Marriage Hits Record High
Americans are waiting longer than ever to try matrimony for the first time. Statistics released by the U.S. Census Bureau show the medina age of men who have their first wedding is now 28.1 years old, and for women it’s 25.9. In both cases, the age is the highest it’s ever been since the federal government first began keeping track of the rate in 1890.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Millions of Dollars in Shadowy Campaign Money Fuel Presidential Campaigns
- Twitter Pulls Plug on 125,000 Extremists’ Accounts
- Millions of Americans are Unwitting Investors in Gun Industry
- New Jersey Fourth State to Sue VW over Excess Diesel Emissions
- 6 Degrees of Separation Now Down to 3 ½, Claims Facebook