Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- High Levels of Potentially Dangerous Chemicals Found in Air near Oil and Gas Sites
- A Million TV Ads Fuel Battles for U.S. Senate
- Corporate Lobbyist Urges Energy Industry Execs to “Play Dirty” Against Environmentalists
- Administrator of the Farm Service Agency: Who Is Val Dolcini?
- Administrator of the Agricultural Research Service: Who Is Chavonda Jacobs-Young?