Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Disgusts Human Rights Advocates by Calling Ethiopian Government “Democratically Elected”
- Justice Dept. Audit Criticizes DEA for Poor Oversight of Drug Informants
- 27% of People Killed in Police Car Chases are Innocent Bystanders
- Transportation Dept. Investigating Major Airlines for Price Gouging after Amtrak Crash
- Navy Accused of Endangering Health of Nearby Civilians with Excess Noise