Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- European Court Told CIA Paid Romanian Government Millions to Host Secret Prisons
- Bank Fined for Discriminating Against Minority Customers in Tennessee
- Cleveland to Allow Expanded Convention Protests After ACLU Suit
- EU to Allow Sale of Roundup Herbicide an Extra 18 Months
- GOP Congressman Wants Action on Tainted Water—Now That It’s Found in the Capitol