Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. “Concern” Over Yemen Crisis Belies Its Military Support of Saudi Coalition Bombing
- Medicare Paid $54 Million for Unnecessary Ambulance Rides
- CIA Agent Convicted in Italy for Kidnapping Detained in Portugal
- Obama Third President in a Row to Oversee Attack on a Hospital
- Volkswagen Now Investigated for Fraud on Buyers’ Environmental Tax Credits