Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- As Homeowners become Renters, Poor Americans Spend more for Rentals
- Billions of Dollars in Federal Contracts Go to Violators of Labor Laws
- First Person Convicted by Trial of Racketeering for Crime on the Internet
- Swiss Underground Data Bunker May Be Antidote for NSA-Inspired Paranoia
- Top DEA Agent Lands Job as Legal Advisor to Marijuana Investment Firm