Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- EPA Waited 7 Months Too Long to Declare Emergency in Flint Water Crisis, Claims Report
- Debate over Conspiracy as War Crime Casts Shadow across Guantánamo Detainee Conviction
- Most of Syrian Refugees Arriving in U.S. are Children
- Mexican Peso Taken on Wild Ride during U.S. Presidential Campaign
- Kansas Voter ID Requirement Violates Law, Rules Court