Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Obama Has Overseen the Smallest Reduction in U.S. Nuclear Stockpile of Any Post-Cold War President
- V.A. Cut off Benefits of 4,200 Veterans They Wrongly Claimed Were Dead
- U.S. Government and Oil Company Trade Blame 12 Years into Gulf of Mexico Oil Leak that Could Last 100 Years
- Disconnect Persists between Trump’s Lack of Economic Bona Fides and His Supporters’ Belief in Them
- Republican-Backed Ohio Law Eliminating Early Voting Ruled Unconstitutional