Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When F-35 Joint Strike Fighter Goes Operational this Summer, it won’t Work any better than 40-Year-Old Thunderbolts
- Interior Secretary Jewell Defends Fracking on Public Lands; Says Industry is Responsible for Reassuring Public
- Is U.S. Ignoring Obama’s Promise to Avoid Civilians Killings by Drones?
- Inspector General Report Details Dysfunction in Patent and Trademark Office
- Lawsuit against Police-Private Probation Revenue Enhancer Highlights Exploitation of Poor