Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Only Country of 47 to Vote against Investigating Possible Human Rights Violations during Israeli Occupation of Gaza
- European Union Court Slams Poland for Helping U.S. Torture Program
- Ominous Drying Up of Groundwater that Supplies Nine States
- Missouri Voters will Decide if Phone and Email Privacy Should be Added to State Constitution
- U.S. Ambassador to Honduras: Who Is James Nealon?