Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Invasion of the Hedge Funders: 6 Men Gave $10 Million to Presidential Super PACs in One Month
- Lawsuit Seeks Release of CIA Documents on U.S. Soldiers’ Exposure to Iraqi Chemical Weapons Made with U.S. Help
- Decades of Increased Enforcement at U.S.-Mexico Border has Backfired, Preventing Immigrants from Returning Home
- U.S. Deploying Pre-Production F-35 Aircraft Unfit for Combat
- Debt Collectors’ Dream: Nebraska makes it Easy to Go after Poor for Unpaid Medical Debts