Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- The Lawsuit that could Eliminate Healthcare Subsidies for 13 Million Americans
- In a Classic Friday Afternoon News Release, Republican-Controlled House Intelligence Committee Admits No Wrongdoing by Pentagon and CIA in Benghazi
- President Ronald Reagan on Illegal Immigrants: Just the Facts
- Is Chinese Takeover of Waldorf Astoria Hotel a Threat to National Security?
- What Does Jeb Bush do for a Living?