Who Owns BP? Biggest Shareholder is JPMorgan Chase
In the wake of the Gulf of Mexico oil spill, BP’s stock value has plummeted, prompting news stories identifying the company’s largest investors. Oddly enough, some media outlets have failed to identify the largest BP shareholder: the U.S. investment firm JPMorgan Chase.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Dream Come True for Oil Companies: Obama Expected to Approve Drilling off Atlantic Coast from Virginia to Georgia
- Koch Brothers Unveil Plan to Outspend Political Parties in 2016 Election Campaign
- Fracking Earthquake Responsibility Case Goes to Court
- Student Settles with Philadelphia Police after Airport Arrest for Carrying Arabic Flash Cards
- Wisconsin Town in Need of Jurors Grabs People off the Street