Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?
- Principal Deputy Director of the United States Mint: Who Is Rhett Jeppson?