Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Only Country of 47 to Vote against Investigating Possible Human Rights Violations during Israeli Occupation of Gaza
- European Union Court Slams Poland for Helping U.S. Torture Program
- Ominous Drying Up of Groundwater that Supplies Nine States
- Missouri Voters will Decide if Phone and Email Privacy Should be Added to State Constitution
- U.S. Ambassador to Honduras: Who Is James Nealon?