Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judge Blasts Obama Administration for Refusing to Release Detained Children and Mothers despite 1997 Court Settlement
- Pet Food Sold in U.S. is Produced by Slave Labor in Thailand
- Fracking Billionaires Give Record-Setting Donation to Ted Cruz
- Senate Pulls a Fast One on Banks by Trying to Eliminate 102-Year-Old Freebie
- Loneliness and Too Much TV are Bad for the Brains of the Elderly