Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judge Approves Class Action Case against Ford and IBM for Helping South African Apartheid
- Domestic Violence Rate Plunges
- Two Prisoners in Mississippi County Still Awaiting Trial after 6 and 7 Years
- Director of the Bureau of Land Management: Who Is Neil Kornze?
- Director of the U.S. Geological Survey: Who Is Suzette Kimball?