Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Three Charged in Billion-Dollar Medicare Fraud Scheme
- Democratic National Committee Chairwoman Sought to Undermine Sanders
- Customs to Pay Nearly Half-Million Dollars in Body Cavity Search Settlement
- Judge Rules Birth Control Shouldn’t Be Included in State Workers’ Insurance Policy
- Colorado Town May Have THC in Water Supply