Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. and U.K. Accused of Impeding Progress on U.N. “Killer Robot” Ban
- Closing of Rural Hospitals across U.S. Upends Communities
- U.S. Needs to Learn from Europeans…About Hurricane Forecasting
- Democrats Beat Republicans in Landslide … When Rating Their Supporters’ Grammar Skills
- U.S. Ambassador to Serbia: Who Is Kyle Scott?