Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Republican State Governments Increasingly Overruling Laws Passed by City and County Governments
- Senate Takes First Step to Allow Vets to Use Medical Marijuana
- Woman Sues Employer after Being Fired for Turning off Tracking App
- Backed by Big Oil, House Republicans Use Military Bill in Campaign to Keep Sage Grouse off Endangered List
- Thailand’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Pisan Manawapat?