Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Is Washington Using the Ukraine Crisis to Push Natural Gas Exports to Asia?
- CIA Spied on Senate Committee Investigating CIA
- U.S. Geological Survey Calls Oklahoma Quake the Largest “Human-Induced” Earthquake on Record
- Democratic and Republican Presidents Agree…U.N. Human Rights Treaty Doesn’t Apply to Americans
- Kansas Supreme Court Declares State Government’s Funding of Education Unequal and Unconstitutional