Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When Counting How Many People are Killed by Police, Online Databases do a far better Job than the U.S. Government
- Texas County Clerk becomes Focus of Movement to Refuse Same-Sex Marriage Licenses
- U.S. Government is Still Funding Dubious Abstinence-Only Sex Education Program
- Is Dramatic Increase in Number of Jailed Americans a Warped Version of Job Creation?
- Maryland Court Rules that Police Disciplinary Records can be Hidden from the Public