Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Congress Takes 5 Weeks Off, Works for 8 Days and Takes another 8 Weeks Off
- Appeals Court Throws Out Child Porn Conviction over Illegal Navy Surveillance of Private Citizens
- Prosecutions for Environmental Crimes Decline under Obama
- Secret Donors have Spent more than $60 Million on Current Election Campaign
- Director of the Office of National Drug Control Policy: Who Is Michael Botticelli?