Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Was Hillary Clinton, While Secretary of State, Running a Secret Spy Network?
- FBI Begins Tracking Hate Crimes against Arabs, Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims
- TSA’s Guide to Spotting Potential Terrorists at Airports
- Photo ID Cards are not an Effective way to Stop Food Stamp Fraud
- Undersecretary for Health, Department of Veterans Affairs: Who Is David Shulkin?