Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Fear of Violence at Polls on Election Day Causes Cancellation of Classes in Schools across Nation
- Civil Rights Groups Sue FBI and Homeland Security for Records on Black Lives Surveillance
- Federal Judge Denies Former Guantánamo Detainee’s Request for U.S. Statement of His Innocence
- AARP Lawsuit Claims U.S. Wellness Programs Violate Employee Health Privacy
- Oklahoma’s Third Largest Earthquake Likely Caused by Wastewater Disposal