Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Justice Dept. Investigates Airline Price Fixing
- Defense Dept. Refuses to Release Report about Massacre of Civilians in Afghanistan
- Gun Ownership most Common in Alaska and Arkansas; Least Common in Delaware and Rhode Island; 29% Nationwide
- Federal Hate Crime Conviction Rate: 11%
- Federal Judge Overrules Hawaiian Vote against Monsanto GMO Crops