Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- D.C. Halts Huge Energy Company Merger because of Threat to Growth of Renewable Energy Sources
- AP and Reporters Committee Sue FBI for Release of Records about Impersonating Journalists
- Human Vultures Descend on Poor Victims of Lead Poisoning
- Personal Housing Expenses See Biggest Jump in 8 Years
- 6 Crewmembers Begin Year-Long Life on Mars Experiment