Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. and U.K. Spy Agencies Likely Source of Malware Attacks on EU, Russian and Saudi Computers
- Drones are Catching On…with Pranksters and Criminals
- Fracking Blamed for Series of Earthquakes in Texas City
- Many Americans with Private Health Insurance Skip Necessary Treatments Due to High Deductibles
- Obama’s Aggressive Environmental Agenda Relies on Powerful 1970 Clean Air Act