Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 4.6 Million American Children go to a School within a Mile of a Facility with Hazardous Chemicals
- Offshore Tax Havens Cost U.S. $184 Billion in Revenue Every Year
- Buy Cheerios, Wheaties or any other General Mills Product and You Give up the Right to Sue over False Advertising, Mislabeling…or Anything Else
- Karl Rove’s Crossroads Non-Profit at the Heart of IRS Targeting and Election Commission Clashes
- Portland Dumps Millions of Gallons of Drinking Water after Young Man Urinates in Reservoir…Again