Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 86 Firearm Deaths a Day in U.S.; 60% are Suicides
- The 3 Ambassador Nominees who have Waited the Longest for Confirmation are all Black
- Satanic Temple Invokes Supreme Court Ruling to Force Display at Florida Capitol Building
- El Salvador’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Francisco Altschul?
- Researchers Sue for Release of 60-Year-Old Documents on Organized Crime