Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Republican Dissent Killed Controversial House Abortion Bill, but Clones Emerge in State Legislatures
- Chemical Industry and Republican Lawmakers Succeed in Stalling EPA Chemical Regulation Process
- Will Secret Donors Dominate the Upcoming Election Season?
- Poorest Patients Sued by Some Non-Profit Hospitals
- Louisiana Fishing Industry Battles Big Oil over Coastline Erosion