Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Judges Order Obama Administration to Release Memo Justifying Assassination of Americans
- Oklahoma Legislators, Bowing to Big Business, Raise Rates for Small Producers of Solar and Wind Power
- Cold War could Turn into Wet War if U.S. Navy Dolphins Deploy to Black Sea
- Sale of Post Office Properties Ignored Historical Importance
- Nebraskans Want Colorado to Share Cost of Prosecuting Citizens Caught with Marijuana in Nebraska