Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Corporate Funding Used Extensively to Amplify Climate Change Doubt in Public Mind
- Democratic-Leaning Group Criticizes Secret Donors, but is Funded Itself by Secret Donors
- Homeless Sue Cities for Making Homelessness a Crime
- Which Americans Profit from Southern States Selling their Forests to Europe?
- Popularity of Nation’s Governors: Brownback and Jindal Fare the Worst, Baker and Daugaard are Favorites