Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Drop in CO2 Emissions Anticipated from Global 80-City Assault on Climate Change
- Feds Sued for Alleged Loss of Second 8mm JFK Assassination Film
- World Trade Organization Rules U.S. Cannot Use “Dolphin Safe” Labels for Tuna
- U.S. Ambassador to Ecuador: Who Is Todd Chapman?
- Acting Administrator for Children and Families: Who Is Mark Greenberg?