Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Hedge Funds do not Make Good Landlords
- Nuclear Waste Company Received $1.9 Million Performance Bonus…5 Days after Underground Fire Shut Facility
- Corporate Tax Evasion Strategy Debated in Senate
- U.S. Pork Producers Keep Using Drug Banned or Restricted in 160 Countries
- If You Ask for a Public Defender in One Texas County, You Get a Sheriff’s Detective Instead