Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- The Lawsuit that could Eliminate Healthcare Subsidies for 13 Million Americans
- In a Classic Friday Afternoon News Release, Republican-Controlled House Intelligence Committee Admits No Wrongdoing by Pentagon and CIA in Benghazi
- President Ronald Reagan on Illegal Immigrants: Just the Facts
- Is Chinese Takeover of Waldorf Astoria Hotel a Threat to National Security?
- What Does Jeb Bush do for a Living?