Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- FBI Criminal Database Includes 77 Million Americans
- Washington State Leads U.S. in Corporate Transparency; Texas Tied with Afghanistan
- FBI Cracks Down on Fraudulent Charter Schools
- DynCorp Sued for Defrauding U.S. Army with Anti-Terrorism Program
- Families of Victims of One Drone Strike in Yemen Paid more than an Entire Year’s Worth of Victims in Afghanistan