Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- EPA Declines to Classify Coal Ash as Hazardous Waste
- Congress Ends 35-Year Ban on Abortion Coverage for Peace Corps Volunteers
- South Carolina Judge Voids Murder Conviction of 14-Year-Old…70 Years after he was Executed
- Costa Rica’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Román Macaya?
- Panama’s Ambassador to the United States: Who Is Emanuel González-Revilla?