Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- 39% of New York Bank Tellers Need Public Assistance
- IRS Loses $2 Billion a Year to Employer Identification Number Fraud
- Bristol-Myers Accused of Taking Out Life Insurance on Employees without their Consent
- U.S. Drug Defendants Often Coerced into Pleading Guilty
- 18 Unregulated Chemicals Found in a Third of U.S. Water Utilities Tested