Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Bayer Rejects EPA Request to Pull Insecticide from U.S. Market
- U.S. Housing Agency Considers Booting Out Public Housing Residents with Improved Income
- License Plate Surveillance Swamps N.Y. Village Police with Thousands of Auto Infractions Instead of Hoped-for Leads on Big-Time Criminals
- New York Acts to Put an End to Gay Conversion Therapy
- Two Mormon Towns Accused of Ignoring Child Abuse Claims