Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Talking-Car Technology Pits Two U.S. Agencies against Each Other
- State Medical Boards’ Failure to Report Sexually Abusive Doctors Keeps Them on the Job
- People’s Identities Collected and Traded like Baseball Cards in Controversial Twitter App Game
- U.S. May Add Speed-Capping Device to Trucks and Buses to Forcibly Slow Them Down
- U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon: Who Is Elizabeth Holzhall Richard?