Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Charlotte No “Queen City” to Low-Income, Minority Residents
- College Republicans Endure Criticism Because of Trump
- Wells Fargo Employees Sue Bank for Being Pressured to Open Unneeded Accounts
- U.S. Pays to Maintain Unused Iranian Real Estate, Including Embassy
- Warming Oceans May Kill Off Baby Lobsters