Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Federal Government Takes Over Puerto Rico’s Finances
- Voter Registration Systems in More Than 20 States Attacked by Hackers
- Colorado Now Requires Special Markings on Edible Pot
- Alabama Judge Removed Again—This Time for Defying Same-Sex Marriage Ruling
- Federal Court Strikes New Hampshire Ballot Selfie Ban