Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- North Carolina to Spend Half a Million Dollars Defending LGBT Discrimination
- Border Patrol Agents Cleared in Shooting Deaths
- European Court Told CIA Paid Romanian Government Millions to Host Secret Prisons
- Bank Fined for Discriminating Against Minority Customers in Tennessee
- Cleveland to Allow Expanded Convention Protests After ACLU Suit