Obama Defends Bank CEO Bonuses
Enormous Wall Street bonuses have been roundly criticized by President Barack Obama in the past, calling them “obscene,” “shameful,” an “outrage” and a violation “our fundamental values.” But now Obama doesn’t feel the need to “begrudge” the combined $26 million that the heads of JPMorgan Chase and Goldman Sachs are getting.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Secret Surveillance of Americans’ Mail Revealed to be Widespread with Lax Oversight
- MIT Releases Groundbreaking Report on Sexual Assaults on Its Campus
- Toxic Pesticides Banned in Other Countries Continue to be used in U.S.
- Outside Groups Pour $120 per Voter into Alaska Election…So Far
- In Wake of Snowden, FBI Investigates “Second Leaker” Working for U.S. Fed Contractor