Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Syrian Refugees Already Face a 21-Step Vetting Process for Entering the U.S.
- As World Makes Slow Progress in Closing Gender Equality Gap, U.S. Backslides
- Majority of Republicans Mistakenly Think Unemployment Rate has gone up Since Obama became President
- Birth Control Access Expanded in Two States that Authorize Pharmacists to Prescribe Contraceptives
- At Current Rate of Decline, Homelessness in U.S. Won’t be Eradicated for Another 40 Years