Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Why Did it Take So Long for DEA Chief Leonhart to be Forced to Resign?
- Amnesty International Accuses Obama of Sweeping Torture Crimes under the Carpet
- Is this the Worst of the FBI Fake Hair Analysis Injustice Cases?
- Senate Food Workers Walk off the Job
- Which Religions Oppose Same-Sex Marriage? White Evangelicals, Black and Hispanic Protestants, Mormons and Muslims