Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Nation’s First Academic Chair for Study of Atheism Established at Miami University
- Racist Portrayal of Mexican-Americans Seen in Text of Proposed Texas School Book
- Americans, Age 18-34, More Likely to Live with Parents than Romantic Partners
- Thousands of Inmates Held in Federal Prisons Longer than Sentencing Period
- High Unemployment Rate and Low Pay for U.S. Military Spouses