Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- When Parents Die, Private Student Loans can Come Due
- Military Judge Orders Release of Information about CIA Torture at Secret Prison
- IRS Paid Bonuses to 1,100 Employees who Underpaid or Didn’t Pay Their Own Taxes
- Two-Thirds of Criminals Released from Prison are Rearrested within 3 Years
- Chinese Government Accused of Sending Spies to Universities in U.S. and Australia