Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- California Declares E-Cigarettes a Health Threat
- Justice Dept. to Tell Thousands of Immigrants they will have to Wait for Hearings until November 2019
- Groups Sue EPA over Failure to Regulate Stinking Pollution
- Director of the National Center for Environmental Assessment: Who Is Kenneth Olden?
- Insurance Companies Avoid Patients with HIV/AIDS by Overcharging for Medications