Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Arizona Voter ID Law Overturned by the U.S. Supreme Court
- Faces of 120 Million People in State Driver’s License Databases Accessed for Criminal Investigations
- FTC Allowed to Stop Brand Drug Firms from Paying Competitors to Keep Generics off Market
- Majority of Americans Disapprove of NSA Surveillance Operations
- U.S. and Britain Eavesdropped on World Leaders at 2009 Summits