Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Nuclear Spending Hits Record Level
- U.S. Greenhouse Gases back on the Rise; U.S. Still Leads in Per Capita Pollution
- Police Departments Investigated for Civil Rights Abuses Still Get Free Military Weapons
- California Pensions to Dump $4 Billion Hedge Fund Investments; Rockefeller Charity Drops Oil
- One Cop in Charge of 461 Sex Offenders