Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Supreme Court Fails to Halt “Discriminatory” Texas Voter ID Law
- Obama Promotes Smart Guns and Expanded Sharing of Mental Health Records with Background Checks
- Texas Supreme Court Blocks Houston’s Clean Air Laws
- First Woman Appointed to Lead Warfighting Command
- Seattle’s Garbage-Searching Policy Ruled Unconstitutional