Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- More than 1 Million U.S. Children Live in Households with Income of Less than $2 a Day per Person…Including Public Assistance
- Judge Clashes with Defense Dept. over Release of Abu Ghraib Photos
- Black Unemployment Rate is Twice that of White and Asian Unemployment Rates
- Appeals Court Rules Native American Skeletons Unearthed 38 Years Ago must be Returned to Tribes
- Federal Court Overturns Amish Hair and Beard Cutting Convictions