Health Industry Passes Financial Sector in Lobbying Race
For months, Americans sat by and watched as the banking and finance industry, in the wake of their self-induced meltdown, got just about everything they wanted from both the Bush administration and the Obama administration. Now it’s the turn of the health care industry.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- U.S. Halts Dismantling of Old Nuclear Weapons, Seeing Potential Use Against Killer Asteroids Headed for Earth
- On Eve of Early Voting Launch in Ohio, U.S. Supreme Court Imposes Limits Sought by Republicans
- Yet another Way to Put Obama in Danger: Let Him Ride in an Elevator with an Armed Convict
- California College Student Sexual Consent Law, the Nation’s First, Elicits Mixed Response
- West Virginia Plans to Solve Money Woes by Allowing Fracking under Ohio River