Difficult Truths about Guantánamo
Writing for The Washington Note, Lawrence B. Wilkerson, who was Colin Powell’s chief of staff while Powell was Secretary of State, has laid out seven aspects of the Guantánamo debate that have been largely kept out of the media and thus out of the living rooms of most Americans:
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Labeled “Losers” by Romney and Palin, Tesla Motors Pays off Government Loan 5 Years Early
- Neighbors Sue Photographer in “Rear Window” Case
- Appeals Court Rules Government Cannot Deny Visa on “Terrorism” Grounds without a Stated Reason
- Director of the National Reconnaissance Office: Who Is Betty Sapp?
- Chemical Safety Board Accuses ATF of Interfering with Probe of Texas Fertilizer Plant Explosion