Defense Department Prepares for Climate Change as Security Issue
Military planners are taking global warming seriously, adding it to the list of destabilizing forces that must be accounted for when devising long-term strategies. In its latest Quadrennial Defense Review report submitted to Congress, the Department of Defense states it will track developments in climate change so that it can prepare for its effects on future conflicts.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Billionaires on the March to Control Dissemination of News
- National Institutes of Health Approves Experiments to Reactivate Brains of Dead People
- Lives of U.S. Military Rape Victims Ruined by “Personality Disorder” Labels Given Them in Discharge Papers
- Civil Rights Groups Question Motive of Louisiana’s Enactment of Hate Crimes Law to Protect Police
- Climate Change Denier Trump Cites Global Warming as Reason to Build Wall to Protect His Luxury Golf Course