Baseball Players Begin to Speak Out against Arizona Immigration Law
Count professional baseball players and their union among the growing chorus speaking out against Arizona’s new immigration law. The law, which will require anyone stopped by law enforcement on suspicion of being an illegal immigrant to show proof of legal status or citizenship, has been criticized by numerous Major League Baseball (MLB) players of Hispanic origin, who make up nearly 28% of the players on MLB teams.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Scientists Denying Human-Caused Climate Change Fade from Existence…Except in the Media
- How the Obama Administration Charged 3 Pacifists with Violent Acts of Sabotage
- Worst Overcharging Hospital in U.S.
- Attorney Argues Georgia Should Ignore Federal Judge in California Because State Has Gay Marriage
- United States Trade Representative: Who Is Michael Froman?