Baseball Players Begin to Speak Out against Arizona Immigration Law
Count professional baseball players and their union among the growing chorus speaking out against Arizona’s new immigration law. The law, which will require anyone stopped by law enforcement on suspicion of being an illegal immigrant to show proof of legal status or citizenship, has been criticized by numerous Major League Baseball (MLB) players of Hispanic origin, who make up nearly 28% of the players on MLB teams.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Conservatives Versus Soldiers in Case of Lieutenant Convicted of Murder
- Arab Dictatorships Pour Money into Clinton Foundation
- Insurance Companies Brace for Financial Setbacks if Supreme Court Defunds Obamacare…Patients to Follow
- Supreme Court Rules Dentists cannot have a Monopoly on Teeth Whitening
- Medical Marijuana May Go Kosher