Who’s to Blame for China’s Pollution?
Although China has recently surpassed the United States as the world’s biggest CO2 emitter in 2007, new research shows that about a third of all Chinese carbon emissions are caused by the manufacturing of goods for other countries, particularly developed nations such as the United Kingdom and the United States.
- Top Stories
- Unusual News
- Where is the Money Going?
- U.S. and the World
- Appointments and Resignations
- Latest News
- Executive Director of the U.S. Interagency Council on Homelessness: Who Is Matthew Doherty?
- Co-Chair of the President's Intelligence Advisory Board: Who is Shirley Ann Jackson?
- Managing Director of the Council on Environmental Quality: Who Is Christy Goldfuss?
- Executive Director of the Office of Faith-Based and Neighborhood Partnerships: Who Is Melissa Rogers?
- Principal Deputy Director of the United States Mint: Who Is Rhett Jeppson?